Any interest in another Ottawa meet?
May 15, 2005 at 5:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Squeek

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All,

Seeing as how finals ruined the last meet for me, and since it turned into a mini-meet I was wondering if there is any interest in another meet soon?

I can volunteer to host it, but I don't have the gear to make it worth coming to if you know what I mean. Most of my gear is listed in my sig, but I intend to pick up either HD650's or SA5000's in the near future. Shortly after that will be a dedicated home source. This is one of the reasons I am interested in a meet. I have no other means to audition decent gear as none of my friends are into head-fi.

If anyone with more gear or a bigger place is willing to host it, my feelings won't be hurt. I just wanted to extend the invitation if there is any interest.

I start a new job at the end of the month so scheduling may be tricky, but I would be interested in a June meet if at all possible.

May 15, 2005 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 4
I've got work 6 days a week so I won't be able to host anything until school starts up again
redface.gif

If anyone would like to host and there is sufficient interest again, I'll try to take some time off to meet up.

Also, wrong forum
wink.gif

May 15, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 4
There's one coming up on July 3rd.
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=115906

And you're relly supposed to put meet organising thread in the "meetings, Parties, and Get-togethers" area. Mayby one of the nice moderators out there will move it for you. THis area is for fter-meet impressions.

Hope you can make it to the July 3 meet. I'll see you there if you can.

May 15, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #4 of 4
I know this is the wrong forum. I was reading the impressions of the last Ottawa meet and absent mindedly posted in here.

I found that there is another meet coming, so mods, please delete this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back