Any Head-Fi members from Virginia Peninsula (York County, JCC, Hampton, Newports News, Willamsburg, etc)?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #3 of 12
Sorry, just saw this.  I am in Chesapeake and there are a few others around.  I think because of the military area a great percentage rotates out every few years.  There is usually a large meet up in Wash, D.C. area which you may ask about because the last meet I was at, there were 4 guys from our area.  What is your set-up?

Dec 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #4 of 12
Richmond area here.

Sep 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #5 of 12
Just thought I would reach out again to seek out fellow headphone and home theater enthusiasts in SE VIrginia (Virginia Peninsula, South Hampton Roads, and Richmond areas). If you are out there, please check in and perhaps we can organize a mini meet or just compare notes. See my community profile for my rig.

Ken

Nov 30, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #6 of 12
I thought I'd reply if it's not too late. I'm a Head-Fi'er from the VA Beach area and pretty interested in being involved in a local/major Head-Fi meet. I've been into high end headphones and audio since 2007. My rig is in my profile.

Dec 5, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #7 of 12
It's been a quite a while since I was active with Head-fi and the headphone game in general.. I am now just trying to get back into it and hoping to attend a nearby head-fi meet. I'm aware there's a head-fi meet in Annandale about twice a year and I would like to attend the next one soon. Btw I am located in Hampton Roads as well and I know there are some head-fiers in this area as well.

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #8 of 12
I met a few Head-Fi'ers in the Hampton Roads area as well.  Hopefully, there would be a nearby local meet.  I've personally never been to an actual Head-Fi sponsored meet before and hoping to attend one.   

Dec 10, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #9 of 12
Here in North Suffolk

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #10 of 12
Another headphone enthusiast. Here in Suffolk, va. A few pieces I own are the hd700, akg k7xx, ath m50, etymotic hf5, gustard h10,and I basso dx90. Waiting to receive my grace m9xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back