Any bang for buck iem for $200 or less in this sale?
Mar 21, 2024 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Thieme

Head-Fier
Is there anything for around $200 that has a good sale going and is a complement to my other IEMs?
I have a KZ Zex and PR3 that are collecting dust, a Artti T10 which I take with me to work and the TSMR-X which is my at home listening IEM.
I used to have a CCA Rhapsody (sounds great but fit was bad) and a Hidizs Mp145 which I found a tad too bright and also didn't fit well.
I don't really need another IEM but I ordered too many cables so wanted to fix the ratio a bit. Preferable 0.78 termination.
Neo 3 seems interesting but I am afraid the fit will be bad since the nozzle has no angle to it. (Reason the Rhapsody wasn't as good for me)
Pula p02 seems interesting but not certain it is really a complement to the tsmr-x. Not sure if I am missing anything else.
Thanks for your input!

Mar 21, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #2 of 7
My favorites I would buy again and probably on sale til the 27th on the big AliExpress sale:
Moondrop Kato
Tanchjim Hannah
Seeaudio Yume II
7HZ Timeless, but not the AE version as the dynamic driver for bass makes it sound like everything else. The original is the fun one.

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:15 PM Post #3 of 7
Is there anything for around $200 that has a good sale going and is a complement to my other IEMs?
I have a KZ Zex and PR3 that are collecting dust, a Artti T10 which I take with me to work and the TSMR-X which is my at home listening IEM.
I used to have a CCA Rhapsody (sounds great but fit was bad) and a Hidizs Mp145 which I found a tad too bright and also didn't fit well.
I don't really need another IEM but I ordered too many cables so wanted to fix the ratio a bit. Preferable 0.78 termination.
Neo 3 seems interesting but I am afraid the fit will be bad since the nozzle has no angle to it. (Reason the Rhapsody wasn't as good for me)
Pula p02 seems interesting but not certain it is really a complement to the tsmr-x. Not sure if I am missing anything else.
Thanks for your input!
Truthear HEXA and Sennheiser ie200 are pretty great under 200

Mar 23, 2024 at 5:06 AM Post #4 of 7
Truthear HEXA and Sennheiser ie200 are pretty great under 200
The Hexa doesn't seem a lot more cheap than regular tho. But I guess that goes for most stuff on AE. The Sennheiser stuff has MMCX cables which I don't have at all so I am going to pass on that.
I am guessing I am better off waiting for something new interesting to come out before spending money.

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:18 AM Post #5 of 7
The Hexa doesn't seem a lot more cheap than regular tho. But I guess that goes for most stuff on AE. The Sennheiser stuff has MMCX cables which I don't have at all so I am going to pass on that.
I am guessing I am better off waiting for something new interesting to come out before spending money.
You're missing out on the HEXA, but hey, that's your choice.

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #6 of 7
I actually went for the Himalaya. It was over the stated budget but because of some tax adjustment thing for EU + the [HIMALAYA] code + AE coupon it is was like €253. I am pretty sure my country doesn't tax electronics like earbuds well at least I hope it doesn't :D
So the comparatively lower price and the fact that I do not have a Single DD IEM yet while this is getting good reviews so far made me go for it. Ordered a Simgot DIY set as well since those nozzles fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back