Any alternatives to ALO LOD for sony players
Jun 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

animalsrush

500+ Head-Fier
Are there any alternatives for a LOD for sony other than the one from ALO. I am looking more of the form factor of the TWAG micro LOD for ipod where the connectors are at right angles and slim. Any advice 

PC

Jun 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #3 of 5
Let me ask this differently : Is ALO Audio LOD worth $110 more than the Fiio LOD ????

Jun 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 5
no.  ALO cable is a big ripoff.  I have no respect for ALO products from that fact that he rips you off.

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:23 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Let me ask this differently : Is ALO Audio LOD worth $110 more than the Fiio LOD ????

In my opinion, the Fiio LOD is $10 nicer than the ALO one.

Quote:
no.  ALO cable is a big ripoff.  I have no respect for ALO products from that fact that he rips you off.

Not only are their products overpriced, ALO claims some really obscure things about some of their products.. for instance; claiming that their wire "transmits signals faster" and "has less distortion"...
I'd bet a lot of money that they don't have the equipment nor expertise to make the measurements and calculations needed to back those kinds of claims.  

On the other hand... Ken seems like a decent guy and provides good customer support.  

Quote:

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back