Anxiously waiting to get back to my system!!!
Sep 30, 2004 at 3:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dudlew

1000+ Head-Fier
............. Cause My SACDMods.com modded Sony DVP-NC555ES is there waiting on me.!!!!!!!!

I live on a multi island country. so my work and where I am renting is on one island, and my home is on another.

So............ I am home and I get this call saying my player has reached. I am supposed to go back to my workplace this evening so I will fget the chance to try it out and give it a listen. I hope I really love this thing, and I will keep you guys posted on its sound right out of the box and as it burns in over the next two weeks or so.

WEEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Oct 2, 2004 at 6:26 AM Post #2 of 2
After about 15hrs, first impressions are of more detail, midrange info, and low end prowess over my previous setup. The sound just sounds more there and present. I havent done any very critical listening as yet, but when I get the chance, I will compare it to my DAC/Transport comb, and then I will put the DAC on it and make a comparison as well.

I plan to leave it on running for the next five or six days, to burn it in thoroughly, so that its up to full speed when I make the comparo.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back