Android, usb-c dac, youtube low
Jun 1, 2021 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hifi nub

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, the volume on my s10+ & new tempotec hd II usb-c to 3.5mm dac, vmoda m100 masters volume is very low on youtube and youtube music app. Sounds great on usb audio player pro with flacs. I tried hifi vids and music on youtube & youtube music and tried a local video file, its really low but I switched m100's to direct 3.5mm s10+ port and sound is much better.

Any suggestions?

Jun 1, 2021 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 3
I found out by reading a small part of a large section under https://www.tempotec.net/products/tempotec-sonata-hd-ⅱ-type-c-to-3-5mm-dsd128-headphone-amplifier-adapter-dac-for-android-phone-window10-mac

Tip: Please plug your earphones into Sonata HD II first, then put them together into your mobile phone or computer.

This fixed the problem, i unplugged the usb-c dac from usbc port, plugged headphones in 3.5mm then dac into usbc port. Loud as heck.

Jun 2, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #3 of 3
I found out by reading a small part of a large section under https://www.tempotec.net/products/tempotec-sonata-hd-ⅱ-type-c-to-3-5mm-dsd128-headphone-amplifier-adapter-dac-for-android-phone-window10-mac

Tip: Please plug your earphones into Sonata HD II first, then put them together into your mobile phone or computer.

This fixed the problem, i unplugged the usb-c dac from usbc port, plugged headphones in 3.5mm then dac into usbc port. Loud as heck.
So i thought the problem of low volume on apps other than usb audio player pro was solution above but thats not yhe case.
If you have usb audio player pro installed and plug in a dac and I am guessing any usbc dac if you hit ok on the popup on the screenshot, other apps will be low and uapp works as intended but if you click cancel other apps will have awesome volume.
Popup, background is youtube music app on pause.

Screenshot_20210602-081133_YouTube Music.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back