An Arbitrary Post on the End of College
Apr 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Zarathustra19

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey all,
I don't expect that many people read little posts like this one which have nothing to do with headphones or audio in general, but hey, maybe it'll make me feel better about the future after writing this.

Well, in less than one week I will be an official graduate of Shippensburg University on my way to Widener Law School in the fall. Its been quite a journey full of stress, fun, drunken nights and thousands of pieces of paper defiled by my "reseach papers". I guess coming to the end of it is a little scary. Everyone who asks "ready to graduate?" seems surprised when I say that I'm not quite to that point yet, but its quite a step for me to be taking. Granted, I don't have to take that huge step into the workforce at a horrible time (yet), but it seems like the old saying that college is the best four years of your life is finally hitting home with me.

Finals are all that stand between me and the first college diploma earned by my immediate family, so its down to business this week. I'm not quite ready for college itself to be over, but I can't friggin wait for finals to be done.

Anyway, I guess the point of this whole thing is for me to get some of these nerves out in the open and brace myself for whatever is to come, hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be in my head, but from the stories a lot of people have told me, its going to be the biggest challenge I've faced up to this point. Wish me luck everyone, and I send all the luck I can provide out to the rest of you college grads in search of work. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

Cheers everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back