ALO Customer Service / Cable warranty info / Problems
Oct 18, 2007 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
Greetings,

I just wanted to reiterate our policy towards our cable products. We want the customer to be 100% satisfied with what you purchase. Should you encounter ANY issues with the cables we sell PLEASE email me (audiolineout@gmail.com) with your concern or issue. Also I am not against taking calls, just am trying to be a time honored as possible with phone use, email me if you really need to call me. I have a iPhone and scan my emails as often as possible. We have a very liberal exchange return policy and the last thing I need is for someone not to be happy or sell a cable that had some sort of problem. These are all hand made products and can and will occasionally have issues that need to be addressed. Moreover the ipod 30 pin connector is about as delicate as a connector can possibly be.

Thank you,

Ken @ ALOaudio

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 18, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 5
Ken is realy great and helpfull if and when issues occure. His cables are still top of the bill..

Jan 16, 2008 at 7:52 AM Post #3 of 5
hope i don't have to email you for that, aside from custom orders
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recently bought an ALO cotton cable from a person in my town, but it crackles when it moves around...

can i pay you to fix it? is there service for this?

George,

And any one who has any issues like this, please do not post here
redface.gif
, please DO email me (audiolineout@gmail.com)

Thanks!!

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back