ALO Appreciation - thanks Ken!
Aug 16, 2009 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

500+ Head-Fier
Don't know whether someone else has already started a similar thread, but anyway -

I just want to thank Ken for all the time and advice he's provided me over the last few months helping me put together my audio system. I've purchased the ALO Cryo SXC 22G iPhone/iTouch/iPod cable, and most recently - the big ticket item - the PS1000 cans from Grado from Ken. Ken has not sold me - but he sure helped me figure out - some of the best other components for my system. That's something, eh?!

What impresses me is that, as busy as Ken is developing his own products - he runs a small but hands-on operation - is that he responds to my e-mails and phone calls in a very prompt fashion and actually takes the time to discuss his products (and answer general audio-related questions) - I don't think a lot of the other internet-oriented companies (or the brick and mortar operations) do this. Best yet, Ken runs a "no pressure" operation - even if you choose not to go with a particular product (after wasting his time asking over and over again about it
smily_headphones1.gif
), he's very cool about this. Finally, he's a very honest guy - you can buy with confidence from him and know exactly what you'll be getting.

It's awfully hard running your own business, particularly in this dismal economy, but I think Ken's does a pretty darn good job at it. I recommend you check out his products on the ALO Audio website if you're considering upgrading your system.

Feb 15, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 10
Meltedspider

Thank you so much.

I apologize for all slow email replys! anyone I am sure there are a few I have been getting so many lately.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #6 of 10
I would just like to say thank you to Ken and his team for my Audeze LCD2 with ALO audio RW8-S Silver/Copper balanced.

No sooner had I asked if they had received my payment last Thursday 10th March, I received a parcel in London on the 14th March! 

I think Ken has Santa moonlighting for him after the holidays.

Cheers mate
beerchug.gif

Apr 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #10 of 10

Guys, anyone have any user photos? Also thank you sooooo much for the props! The crew and I are super thankful.

KB

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back