Allen smith 7.1 channels Force speakers home theater speakres sounded better than Quad 12L2 !
Jun 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mervinteo

New Head-Fier
Just got a 7.1 channels Allen Smith speakers yesterday, a product from Australia. Surprising that they are packaging as hometheater system speakers.

When i first plug in the front speakers, i was amaze at the sound quality. It outshines my Quad 12L2 front speakers. Even the centre with a forward beats the B&W and my Quad 12L2 without having to burn-in.

I played my Pioneer bluray BDP-320 via Yamaha RX-V1900 with Andrea bocelli Vivere and Celine Dion in Las Vegas. Amazing sound, the piano sounded livelier and the voice sound like the CD quality.

Played my favorite CD XRCD Best Audiophile Voices II via my Quad CDP-2 to yamaha RX-V1900 pure direct. Sound was wider at the mid, voice and piano sounded livelier. Bass though sounded like my Quad 12L2.

Price for the 7.1 channels Force speakers are at around US$1.7k for all the speakers including the active subwoofer. Finishing is glossy black wood just like my Quad.

You may check with the manufacturer at Allensmithaudio.com.

Anyone who has experience with Allen Smith speakers, please let me know what you think about it. I glad would like your comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back