All Blue Note Record titles on Sale: Pluse Exclusive Interview with President Don Was
Jun 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

HDtracks

Sponsor: HDTracks
HDtracks is celebrating the 75th Anniversary of Blue Note Records, one of the most-respected and longest-running Jazz label’s in the world. All Blue Note titles are on sale, no code necessary!

In addition to the sale we got a chance to sit down with the legendary Blue Note President Don Was. We discussed how Blue Note has survived for 75 years, what he has been up to since becoming President, what he thinks about the emergence of high-resolution audio and more.

Check it out here.

Jun 26, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #3 of 10
  HDtracks is celebrating the 75th Anniversary of Blue Note Records, one of the most-respected and longest-running Jazz label’s in the world. All Blue Note titles are on sale, no code necessary!

Check it out here.

HDtracks doesn't seem to indicate that Blue Note recordings are On Sale - am I missing it, or perhaps they haven't updated the site yet?   http://www.hdtracks.com/music/label/view/id/278 . 

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #6 of 10
It's good to see that Blue Note Records has cracked down on people who live outside the U.S. who want to trade money for a copy of their albums.  I am sick of these people trying to aquire this music through legal means and supporting the music industry. 
angry_face.gif
angry_face.gif
devil_face.gif

ph34r.gif

Jun 28, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #7 of 10
It's good to see that Blue Note Records has cracked down on people who live outside the U.S. who want to trade money for a copy of their albums.  I am sick of these people trying to aquire this music through legal means and supporting the music industry.  :angry_face: :angry_face: :devil_face:

:ph34r:

Yep the Music industry just doesn't get it. Nothing stopping me for buying a CD from the US but I can't buy a download. The main reason for this is so they can charge more in certain markets. In the meantime, those that really want the high res downloads unavailble in their home market are left to resort to illegal downloads. Well done record labels and other own goal....

Jun 29, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #8 of 10
Yeah would love to buy some High Res music too but as I don't reside in the US it won't work. Maybe HD Tracks should alter their post with a disclaimer saying US only.

Jul 5, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #9 of 10
Pretty poor, service and if you go the the Bluenote site, where it says 'world wide shipping' the High definition download page is blank http://shop.bluenote.com/*/24bit-192khz/?sort=priceAscending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back