AK240 Parts where can i get this Part from ?
Mar 30, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #3 of 10
Dam i spent so much on this Unit. Got it sitting around. It just wont charge . I bought a new battery replaced it but it wont charge?? I am not sending to A&K so they can rip me off even more.. Anyone have an issue like me. I only used this unit like 10 times.. WOW. Waste of $$$

Jan 14, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #9 of 10
I'd put it up for auction on ebay with a reserve you can live with in the parts only classification. Either that or buy a broken one for parts. Two sold in in Dec and Oct for $217 and $277 in working condition. Setting an alert in the app will send a note when something is listed. Might take a couple of months, but Mercari or Facebook marketplace might have one as well if the repair costs are sky high.

Jan 14, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #10 of 10
I'd put it up for auction on ebay with a reserve you can live with in the parts only classification. Either that or buy a broken one for parts. Two sold in in Dec and Oct for $217 and $277 in working condition. Setting an alert in the app will send a note when something is listed. Might take a couple of months, but Mercari or Facebook marketplace might have one as well if the repair costs are sky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back