Age related hearing loss + Audiophile?
Jun 26, 2018 at 7:40 PM Post #31 of 33
Did you just dig up a 5 year old message of mine? Goodness!

Member the

When these came out @jude did a Video on the Super Tweeter that you could use in conjunction with the headphone, according to TakeT the Super Tweeter increased resolution because your face/skin/hair ect... is sensitive to super sonic frequencies

That would be the "they" and in 2013 I think the TakeT system was relevant hence is why I refer to it
Well the thread was bumped and I didn't read the date of your fanciful post, goodness me indeed.

After these five years it seems you still hold on to myths and unfortunately, buy into the snake oil.

Jun 26, 2018 at 7:48 PM Post #32 of 33
I know the feeling. They dug up a 10-year-old thread of mine just to totally blindside me. And now they will pay and pay and pay and pay.:unamused: (Edit: Just kidding, everyone!, except for having had my 10-year-old thread dug up recently!)

Did you just dig up a 5 year old message of mine? Goodness!

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #33 of 33
Well the thread was bumped and I didn't read the date of your fanciful post, goodness me indeed.

After these five years it seems you still hold on to myths and unfortunately, buy into the snake oil.

thankfully I don't buy into anything, but I do try to be open minded. If you'd rather not be that's cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back