TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Mar 2, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #16 of 340
I live in Garland, TX and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

I hope I'm not biting off more than I can handle with back to back tours, thanks!

Mar 2, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #18 of 340
I live I Honolulu Hawaii and I agree to the terms of participation

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #19 of 340
I live in Issaquah, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Many thanks to Barra, Grace, and Advanced Acousticwerkes!

Mar 3, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #20 of 340
Elizabethtown, Ky and I agree to the terms of the tour.  I have been waiting ages for this tour after Jelt's review of the 900! Thank You!

Mar 3, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #22 of 340
Hello,

My name is Vishnu Somanur. I live in Austin, TX.

I would like to participate in this tour and hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the tour.

Thanks!

Mar 4, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #24 of 340
I live in Flushing, NY and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

@I'm going back to aaw again , used to own w500, curious about w900

Mar 5, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #25 of 340
I live in Fife, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Awesome Barra!! Thanks bro!

Mar 7, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #29 of 340

Participant Requirement Options:
  • Long Term Head-Fi: Automatic Qualification
    • Two years Head-Fi Membership: We need to know that you have a track record.
    • More than 200 posts: We need to know that you are active.
  • New to Head-Fi: A few extra steps if you don't meet the long term HF status requirement - please PM to barra
    • Copy/scan/photo of ID: We need a photo of your drivers license or passport.
    • Complete Home Contact Info - Phone/Address
    • Complete Work Contract Info - Phone/Address
  • Referral from Emil: Automatic qualification

I live in Chicago, IL and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Thanks for your consideration.

I know @mrstrangeguy so I'll vouch for him due to his low post count.

Mar 7, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #30 of 340

Participant Requirement Options:
  • Long Term Head-Fi: Automatic Qualification
    • Two years Head-Fi Membership: We need to know that you have a track record.
    • More than 200 posts: We need to know that you are active.
  • New to Head-Fi: A few extra steps if you don't meet the long term HF status requirement - please PM to barra
    • Copy/scan/photo of ID: We need a photo of your drivers license or passport.
    • Complete Home Contact Info - Phone/Address
    • Complete Work Contract Info - Phone/Address
  • Referral from Emil: Automatic qualification

I live in Chicago, IL and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Thanks for your consideration.

I know @mrstrangeguy so I'll vouch for him due to his low post count.

Thanks crinacle, then he is in for sure! 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back