Absolutely love the sound of the Shanling M0. What's the next step up for an improved UI/screen?
Jul 28, 2020 at 4:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rbf1138

1000+ Head-Fier
I absolutely adore the sound out of my M0 with all of my IEMs. I also love the portability of it but I'm looking for a next step up in terms of the screen size, UI, functionality of organization, etc. The same or improved better sound quality is a necessity. What should I be looking to? Thanks!

Jul 28, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 5
I absolutely adore the sound out of my M0 with all of my IEMs. I also love the portability of it but I'm looking for a next step up in terms of the screen size, UI, functionality of organization, etc. The same or improved better sound quality is a necessity. What should I be looking to? Thanks!
Q1 or something like the sony a55 upwards?

Jul 28, 2020 at 7:05 PM Post #3 of 5
I’ll add that to my small list. Right now it seems like contenders should be Hiby R3 Pro, iBasso dx160, Cowon Plenue D2 and now the Sony aw55.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 5:13 AM Post #5 of 5

LG V30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back