Absolutely impressed and thrilled with Ken/ALOs customer service
Jun 7, 2008 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

trickywombat

500+ Head-Fier
I'm just a grateful Head-Fi'er here with an older Jumbo Cryo x Silver iPod Dock. While out of the country, the dock just started working intermittently. I sent an email to Ken at ALO, and got an almost immediate reply from his iPhone instructing me to mail it back to Portland.

About a couple weeks later, I received a package from Ken. He diagnosed the problem - the pins on the iPod connector were pressed into the grooves. He took the trouble to write a memo detailing this, drew up a diagram of the dock connector by hand with instructions on how to fix this! Wow, what personalized service!

To top this all off, he also included a BRAND NEW Jumbo Cryo x Silver iPod Dock as well. This is way, way above and beyond what Ken has to do.

I am grateful, thrilled and just proud of a good 'ol American business (especially since it's located in a town I used to call home). It is so rare to find a company that will stand behind what they make and sell to such an extent.

I'm not saying ALO will always give stuff away, but the effort Ken took to pack, write a note, draw a diagram, ship something to me while I'm traveling and send me a freebie makes me a loyal ALO customer for life. To top it all, the stuff from ALO is incredibly impressive performance and quality-wise. What more can you ask for from a business? Wow!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back