About Cmoy
Jan 31, 2009 at 11:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

zmogedra

New Head-Fier
Hi every one! This my first post, I'm happy to be a part of this community. I made my first basic cmoy and it's working. The most frustrating part was to transfer traces on to the copper foil(as this was my first atemt to make pcb). I'm not disapointed for spent hours on this project, because I've got alot of experience from it. Now I would like to rebuild it and add a rail splitter. I will be using this amp with Sennheiser HD-25 (70omh 0.2W). What buffer should I use? will a TLE2426 be sufficient enough? Maybe you could drop me a link to the scheme. Sorry for my bad english skillz;]

Jan 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

http://tangentsoft.net/elec/vgrounds.html

In my opinion, the tle2426 by itself is never sufficient. It can only produce an anemic 20mA in the worst case and 40mA ideally.
If you're going to buffer the ground, imo, you should take the max current of your op-amp and multiply by 2 (2 channels) and your buffer should be capable of at least that current (usually about 90mA).
The LMH6321 is very good buffer.

Welcome to Head-fi!

Feb 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 3
I will try to find LMH6321, but I think I wont find it in my country. I found only LMH6642, LT1206 and BUF634 but those last two prices are high for my budget. If I will be able to find LMH6321 what circuit should I use? Can I use from tangentsoft CFB OPAMP-BASED VIRTUAL GROUND DRIVER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back