A mini picture tur at Sennheiser Communications Solrød Global HQ location
May 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
Was by SennCom today with my Nexus One and thought I'd share some of all their new nice interior design while testing my phone.

When you come inside the main entrance the first thing you see is on your left

Going to the main lunch and more importantly the foosball room you need to get through the central staircase system. Above the door to the other end of the staircase system is this giant DW Office thing - I kinda like its design and its really neat working too. But of course I've been involved in making sure it was so I should say that :wink: FYI it was used by all the big celeb's at the call center for the national Haiti collection show nearly before it was finish. I don't know to this date who got them there except that we where told a week before the show. I sad with my fingers crossed all that evening - thought its a high-end business product that is very stable you never know completely as there is always some bug you missed no matter how much QA you do - its just matter of magnitudes of importance :wink:

VMX 100 - has the cleverest on/off switch and battery saving mechanism of all by simple booming the microphone piece ind and out to get it over your ear or folding it together to store. After using this for a while I still have the tendency to boom other products in our out while trying to pair or closing them by pure spine-reflex habit.

Simple and easy - the Sennheiser way of entry level Bluetooth headset:

The only actually person modeling as far as I know that ever actually has been employed by Sennheiser, besides the doctor him self, is the lady of friend of mine. She got snatched for the photoshoot by the photographer when she walked passed all the models (who never eat anything at lunch breaks we noticed) one day while I was there. I don't think my friends lady has regretted getting this nice picture:

Sorry for the glare on the pictures :wink:

Backdrop for this is the end of the lunch room and clearly not the nicer, actual and much older and qualified staff you get on the phone when called SennCom :wink:

MM80 - Microphone and button works with most HTC too including my Nexus One:

The secret basement where mechanical engineers are tuning prototypes and all the branded goodies like flags and cloth are stored:

Give your staff member all the free fruit, cacao, coffee, soda, water or tea they deserve! - Its all free but the real trick is to know how to use and refill the machines with CO2 or soda extract and to a void the payed candy near by. When I've been here a lot I bring my own mug and use the nice day to day washing service.

Some of my desk for the day: an old BW900 since I didn't have anything I was allowed to show and the BB storm and Moto Milestone and some black version PC 16x. Also included a horrid slow single core laptop (oldest laptop in the build still used for outside testing) with tons of corporate security features to slow it down, a logitech MX518 mice and my glass of tap cola

Users who are viewing this thread

Back