A&K Service-Support:
Oct 30, 2022 at 12:22 PM Post #2 of 8
Anyone else notice that their support has diminished greatly?

Customer service from AK has, in my experience, always been sub-par, and this is from someone who has owned 5 AK daps. I’ve moved on.

Oct 30, 2022 at 1:05 PM Post #4 of 8
Really pathetic for what they tout to be, a premium audio product. What have you moved on to?

I bought a Lotoo PAW Gold Touch Ti which sounds amazing with my IEM collection and a Sony ZX507 as my streaming DAP for my favorite internet radio stations, e.g., Radio Paradise and SomaFM.

My only encounter with Lotoo service was quite positive. They quickly responded to my questions about future firmware updates.

Regarding AK, I always found it strange that a company marketing high end DAPs had such spotty customer service, just doesn’t make sense to me. 🤷

Oct 30, 2022 at 1:10 PM Post #5 of 8
I bought a Lotoo PAW Gold Touch Ti which sounds amazing with my IEM collection and a Sony ZX507 as my streaming DAP for my favorite internet radio stations, e.g., Radio Paradise and SomaFM.

My only encounter with Lotoo service was quite positive. They quickly responded to my questions about future firmware updates.

Regarding AK, I always found it strange that a company marketing high end DAPs had such spotty customer service, just doesn’t make sense to me. 🤷
This go-around with them has been eye opening. Even my dealer contacted them and they told them they too had no response back from the repair team. Have they all been fired and repair shut down? Nothing would surprise me at this juncture in the world.

Oct 30, 2022 at 3:31 PM Post #6 of 8

Any service issues with the Sony? They were my next choice if this Kann Max fails, or to simply go get a LGV60 phone and a dongle DAC.

Oct 30, 2022 at 4:07 PM Post #7 of 8
Any service issues with the Sony? They were my next choice if this Kann Max fails, or to simply go get a LGV60 phone and a dongle DAC.

No problems with the Sony so far, but since I bought a Japanese version which Sony USA will not support for repair or battery replacement, I give it a 5 year life span. The Lotoo is my long term solution, so I’m not worried about any service issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back