A&K Kann Cube UI question
Dec 26, 2022 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DaveC1964

New Head-Fier
Sorry to stir up mold with this old DAP but I have one I got used and am kind of confused by the UI.

The way this is set up is that you have the artist list, when you select an artist you have all of their albums that are loaded on, fine. So I select artist, then select an album and listen. OK so far. After (or during) listening to an album if I want to go back to the list of albums by the same artist I was just listening to I hit that little left facing arrow. It SOMETIMES goes back to that artists album list but most of the time it goes all of the way out to the main menu. From there I need to select "artist" then scroll through the whole list of artists again, then select artist then pick a different album. That is super annoying to have to go through all of that scrolling and steps again.

Why sometimes when I hit the < button it does go to the current artist album list but many times it backs all of the way out to main menu? I am confused by this it seems random but maybe I am missing some setting or something? Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back