A full different description about c&c bk and c&c bh2
Jul 23, 2014 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

addotorturer

New Head-Fier
hello, my name is windo. i searched the different about c&c bk and bh2. but did not found yet.
in the c&c bh2 forum, h20fidelity just tell about different c&c bh and bh2

i wanna buy 1 of those, between bk or bh2.
bk is more cheaper. so, i wanna know about the real soundsig difference. 

can anyone help me? 
btw, i used colorfly c3 and yuin pk3. im an earbud addict

thank you

Jul 24, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #2 of 4
The reason you cannot find any information here about C&C BK & BH2 is because very little members ever purchased BK and spent the extra $10? on C&C BH. I think I know of one member who purchased C&C  BK, but he never had C&C BH to compare. I think in your situation all for the sake of saving $10 it's much safer to follow the other lemmings over the hill and go for the BH2 amp that's already been proven.

Jul 24, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #3 of 4
I'll second that what H20 said is the way to go. To cut the story short, I use my BH2/C3 combo more than my DX50. Maybe, you could also consider the Topping NX1 which is getting on very well with some BH owner if budget is tight.

Jul 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #4 of 4
  The reason you cannot find any information here about C&C BK & BH2 is because very little members ever purchased BK and spent the extra $10? on C&C BH. I think I know of one member who purchased C&C  BK, but he never had C&C BH to compare. I think in your situation all for the sake of saving $10 it's much safer to follow the other lemmings over the hill and go for the BH2 amp that's already been proven.

wow very fast response. thanks guys. well, better i take bh2. for a long term using
I'll second that what H20 said is the way to go. To cut the story short, I use my BH2/C3 combo more than my DX50. Maybe, you could also consider the Topping NX1 which is getting on very well with some BH owner if budget is tight.

okay, i go for bh2. thanks leo

damn, people here are very welcome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back