A Few Quick Notes
Jun 24, 2004 at 5:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

I have added the Transrotor turntables to my list of available products. They will be showing up on the site this week. I also added Quantum power conditioners. These things work great not only for audio but for video too. Shelter cartridges are now available too! I expect to have a very big cartridge name added by the end of the week... and maybe one more brand of turntables.

I lowered the price on the slightly used Meridian 588 to $2000. See my used gear to order... And if you want a steal of a deal the Bluenote Piccolo with a U3 tonearm is just $800 right now. I have 2 left in stock. I have 2 PS-1 in stock as well as the Sennheiser HD595 and HD650.

Order up the SR-71 - early supplies will be limited but there are still some available of the first batch to be shipped this week. There will be about a 4 week lead time on all of Ray Samuels amps while Ray is on vacation.

Todd

Jun 24, 2004 at 8:45 PM Post #2 of 3
OK,

I can let another cat out of the bag... Roksan turntables are now available through TTVJ. I have one more line I am working hard at adding and hope to announce it very soon...

The SR-71 pictures will be up on my website tonight or tomorrow. A couple of notes on the SR-71... the thumbscrews are expensive to replace so don't lose yours or you'll be out $15 for another pair. The SR-71 is a battery only amp and will NOT be broken in when it is shipped. Allow 100 hours for it to fully settle into its sound. The SR-71 has been set to accomodate both high and low impedance headphones so the gain is slightly lower than the XP-7 (gain of 6 vs. gain of 11 in the XP-7).

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back