A CD rack perhaps?
Apr 21, 2008 at 1:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

penger

500+ Head-Fier
I know you guys are big on vinyl and have that awesome looking record storage crate but... any plans on making one for CDs?
rolleyes.gif

Apr 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 11
That would be cool, I'm in need of one as things are starting to over flow from the two I already have...
rolleyes.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #3 of 11
We have considered doing cd cases that would be similar to the record crates we currently have made for us. I will run it by the guy who does the woodwork for me and see if it is a realistic project.

Todd

May 22, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #6 of 11
Hi All,

OK, I got a sample cd rack from my wood guy and it is very cool. It is also very expensive. It will cost $49 for one but it is made of maple, has the same stackable design as the record crates (just miniature) and should last far longer than any cd. I will put it up on my site in the next few days (maybe even today if we can get caught up around here). The sample is not as long as I would like to see the crates be, currently holding 33-35 cd's (about 14 nches inside measurement). We will shoot for 24 inches on the inside (about 26 inches long on the outside).

So let me know if this is something you will want. I can have some made in 1-2 weeks.

Todd

May 23, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #9 of 11
Slightly OT, but related: Todd, I would love to see a headphone amp rack. Sort of like the Nobility stuff you have, but on a smaller, maybe desktop scale.

Jun 16, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #10 of 11
Hi All,

The CD racks are here and I have put pics up on the TTVJ site. They turned out very cool and hold 50 cd's or more. I think your gonna like em!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back