A BIG thanks to Todd and TTVJ!
Dec 12, 2008 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

crappyjones123

1000+ Head-Fier
so i ordered a pair of grado sr-60s from todd. constantly annoyed him all day tuesday and the man answered all my questions with the utmost patience and i know i can get fairly annoying rather quickly. i placed the order with him at 12pm est and he said he would have the headphones shipped out the same day. i assumed it was one of those promises that all vendors make but this was not the case with todd. the headphone was shipped on wednesday and it arrived at my home in florida at 8am this morning (friday). there were enough packaging peanuts to fill my entire house and the grado box was in immaculate condition.

needless to say i consider him to be the devil since i am certainly going to be going to him for whenever the upgradoitis bug attacks.

thanks todd for a great deal and for the terrific service!

just a few pictures of my first grado
tongue.gif

DSC03063.jpg

DSC03065.jpg

thanks again. todd's the man.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
<snip> ...

thanks again. todd's the man.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, cj, Todd IS the man!

Beware the SR-60s - they are the gateway drug of quality sounding headphones - you are doomed.
icon10.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 10
Yeah, Todd's a great vendor. He got headphones shipped to me in Ankara, Turkey in less than a week. Most folks wouldn't even send them. Anytime he sells something I want to buy, I go to him.

Dec 13, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

so i ordered a pair of grado sr-60s from todd. constantly annoyed him all day tuesday and the man answered all my questions with the utmost patience and i know i can get fairly annoying rather quickly. i placed the order with him at 12pm est and he said he would have the headphones shipped out the same day. i assumed it was one of those promises that all vendors make but this was not the case with todd. the headphone was shipped on wednesday and it arrived at my home in florida at 8am this morning (friday). there were enough packaging peanuts to fill my entire house and the grado box was in immaculate condition.

It's good to know I'm not the only annoying person he has to deal with quite often. I have been doing business with him for years and he's always patiently answered my many questions, usually repeated ones ((I have a bad habit of getting rid of stuff I liked in the first place (k701's, cardas headphone cable(s), etc., etc.) then can't remember what they used to sound like so I ask him for a reminder during my long, drawn out decision making process.)) Todd is a great person and one of the most patient people I have ever done business with. And, next month I have finally decided to give K701's yet another shot. (I'll be getting them from Todd of course). Enjoy your Grados!!

Dec 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

i dont think i have the expertise or the knowledge to hold a mini meet mrarroyo. any of the florida crew is always welcome to come over though. it would be a pleasure to have (most) of you over
tongue.gif

Ouch! I will try to behave better next time.

Dec 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM Post #9 of 10
Todd is indeed one of the best! Enjoy the Grado's!

Dec 18, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #10 of 10
Todd is indeed a great vendor. I just ordered a 3Move and AKG K-701's from him. Can;t wait to listen to the new gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back