~ $75 buds recommendations
Apr 21, 2015 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ClassicalMuse

New Head-Fier
Hi, I recently had a pair of Vsonic VSD1S, and they were great for their price. However, the right bud stopped working, no sound at all. Nothing happened, it just quit producing sound so now im back with my 3 year old Klipsch s3i's. I wanted to get opinions on some cheap, sub $75 range, earbuds. I mainly listen to power and melodic death metal bands like Amaranthe and The Agonist, so anything that goes with that would be good.

Apr 21, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 5
  Hi, I recently had a pair of Vsonic VSD1S, and they were great for their price. However, the right bud stopped working, no sound at all. Nothing happened, it just quit producing sound so now im back with my 3 year old Klipsch s3i's. I wanted to get opinions on some cheap, sub $75 range, earbuds. I mainly listen to power and melodic death metal bands like Amaranthe and The Agonist, so anything that goes with that would be good.

Do you want earbuds, or IEM's?

Apr 21, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #4 of 5
$75 is a bit of a tricky price-point. That said, HiFiMAN RE-400 are basically within budget (at the top of it) and are really super-nice-sounding IEM's for the money, in my view. Wonderful mids. Smooth. Also, if you wanted to save a little money and still get a terrific set, you could go with the Soundmagic E10--a very,very good sounding and very reasonably priced (around $35 at the moment on amazon) set. You can't go wrong with either of those, IMHO. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back