2.1 HT and HiFi system advice
Jul 8, 2017 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Killhifi

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone! I would like to create a HiFi system 2.1 that will work above all as a kind of HT for viewing HD movies and FPS games, the room measures 16 mt2 and the speakers will be used in a desktop solution so they will be positioned at a rather close distance in this regard I was thinking of a pair of Dynaudio Emit M10 or the Excite X14 event that would fit in for that purpose but being 100% unsure of the results I could get and having not yet done any listening test I would like to propose for the Emit I read several arguments about the various amplifier and speaker correspondence but I still seem to hide some unknowns, first of all I would like to know if these speakers might be good for desktop use and if the integration of a NAD 356BEE with any DAC results Be a good match. The sound I prefer is absolutely not analytic but fairly balanced and consistent with a low but controlled bass, the subdirectory is what I'm most interested in and I'm looking for loyal but not overly luminous and fatigue reproduction as well as high frequencies without having any bumps And / or hissing, especially I like a balanced sound but at the same time with a good punch, scenic presence and airiness to create that three-dimensional effect I seek. For the subwoofer I would think of an active pneumatic suspension type REL T5i / Zero or B & W 608 / 610

Other choices I have considered but slightly out of my budget:
Sonus Faber Venere 1.5
ProAc Tablette 10
Harbeth P3ESR

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english :triportsad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back