【 Effect Audio - Bespoke 8wires Upgrade Promotion 】
Sep 21, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #16 of 21
Just don't ask what it's made out of is all @EffectAudio None of this is directed at you @San Man...

They clearly are a company we can trust and I'll be happily purchasing from them during their B8WUP but that's only if I can ever get out of Eric what the hell their optional $50 P-EA Pentaconn is made out of.

I have zero ideas as to how they think can charge the same $50 that their Palladium/Platinum costs, yet can't be bothered to know what material it is.

What's hilarious to me is that I'm actually alone on this. Folks clearly have zero issue handing over $50 for a connector that, other than branding/aesthetics, EA can't say is any different than their included 4.4mm connector.

Going on four chances I've given them now, including one email where I asked twice. Every time I get the ring-around - see post #4

CS needs to get better is all, and can we just say out loud that if I told my boss I won't be able to receive emails while in China he'd straight-up fire me for incompetence. You want to be in business? You find a way to access your email while there, period. You're telling me millions of people just say, "screw it" I can't be bothered? I'm about as computer illiterate as they come and I guarantee I can find a way to automatically forward gmails to an accessible email account or some shi.t : )

Also there is something called auto-reply, to let people know that you are travelling or on a vacation..

Btw. That problem is not only about Effect Audio. There are some similar companies (boutique ones) they just will ignore you, if they don't want to give an answer.

We are not saying their cables are bad, just waiting a little bit professionalism.

Sep 23, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #17 of 21
What happened? Other users need to know

I bought a Lionheart. I bought it from a reseller in the UK and when the cable arrived it was kinda short.
The cable came 10cm short then the standard length should be.
Also the 2,5mm plug broke off real quick, it was not a good constructed one.

I reached out to the reseller and at first they did not want to help me, the cable being short falls withing manufacturing tolerance, the plug breaking off not being covered by warranty.
After some mails back and forth with the reseller and EA and pointing out that in the EU we al have a standard warranty of 2 years, they finally agreed to fix the plug, but the cable length could not be altered.

The whole process took about 6 weeks and the communication was not so good as I would like it to be.

This complete experience is why I advice not to do business with these guys.

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:56 PM Post #18 of 21
I bought a Lionheart. I bought it from a reseller in the UK and when the cable arrived it was kinda short.
The cable came 10cm short then the standard length should be.
Also the 2,5mm plug broke off real quick, it was not a good constructed one.

I reached out to the reseller and at first they did not want to help me, the cable being short falls withing manufacturing tolerance, the plug breaking off not being covered by warranty.
After some mails back and forth with the reseller and EA and pointing out that in the EU we al have a standard warranty of 2 years, they finally agreed to fix the plug, but the cable length could not be altered.

The whole process took about 6 weeks and the communication was not so good as I would like it to be.

This complete experience is why I advice not to do business with these guys.

Being 10cm shorter with an easily broken plug reminds me that, may be reseller modified himself the original plug of a returned cable and sent you as a new one? Is that possible?

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #20 of 21
Being 10cm shorter with an easily broken plug reminds me that, may be reseller modified himself the original plug of a returned cable and sent you as a new one? Is that possible?
This seems very unlikely, I think all orders are custom made.

Shorter by 10cm to be within tolerance? What kind of QC is that?
Yeah ridiculous right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back