Search results
  1. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    I'm doing some research into different headphones at this point, even though I've confirmed I can't return the Sennheiser Momentum TW2. I'm trying to compare reviews for the Drop Hifiman HE4XX, Jabra & Soundcore suggested. Some of the technogical analogies are a bit lost on me, so I thought the...
  2. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    I'm sorry, I should probably have also clarified my usage. 95% of the time I'll be listening at my desk, whether home or work office. The other 5% would be either laying down, or on the train. I'm absolutely open to compromise on size and portability, and in fact wireless was only ever a 'nice...
  3. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    I'm under the impression that wired will always sound better than wireless, though. I'm just not sure how much of the difference between S8/wired and S20/TW to attribute to the phone's dedicated USB DAC, and how much is the wire or its lack. I guess they're related, in that the USB DAC is only...
  4. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    I'm not necessarily committed to my Sennheiser earphones, nor averse to a switch to over-ear headphones. It's just been my (limited) experience and research informing that lead. If there's much better sound in a different brand or style within similar budget, I'd definitely swap. I may need to...
  5. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    Thank you all so much for your help. I've had such a hard time wrapping my head around researching the possible combinations and the trade-off. Both the S8 and the S20 are using AptX. I figured the Momentum True Wireless 2 would be the most similar sound signature to my old earphones, as both...
  6. M

    Could you please point me in the right direction?

    Please bear with me, as I'd never heard of DAC before last week. I tried to research my situation for weeks prior, but I'm no experienced audiophile and somehow went really wrong. For years I'd used a Samsung Galaxy S8 with wired Sennheiser earbuds. I was pretty content with that for the sound...
Top