Separate names with a comma.
Tempted to get a 300B from Glenn. For those of you who has an Abyss Phi and the 300B, how is the pairing?
I don’t mind giving up a bit of slam...
SOLD TO A LOCAL BUYER
- Full set JH Layla II full metal jacket in mint condition
- 2 sets of stock cables - 3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced
- Comes with everything you get in...
If you can get a good price on a KGSSHV Carbon or even a regular KGSSHV, go for it and don't look back.
I've tried quite a large range of Stax...
I'm running this setup for EDM listening on a Stax
Dave -> KGSSHV Carbon -> 007 mk II
It's surprising to me but I enjoy EDM on this setup just...
I'm running the HD800s with a Dave -> ZDS and I really enjoy the pairing.
The Apex Teton comes highly recommended from a friend of mine as well.
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before but I can't seem to get Hugo2 to enter into desktop mode
From what I understand, if Hugo2 is charged...
I wasn't aware warranty is transferrable. My apologies. It'll be removed from description
Serial number is: a1bebg002940
Decided to sell my Elear as I'm spending most of my time on stats now
If anyone is interested:...
- Full set mint condition
- Bought few months back from a local store
- Comes with everything, box, papers, cables
- Retail $1k, great savings...
*** SOLD ***
- Excellent condition, lightly used
- Bought in mid of 2017 from Effect Audio
- Comes with original box and receipt
- Great value entry level...
- Full Set LCD3 Fazor
- Mint condition with warranty (Bought in Nov 2016)
- With hard case, papers, certificate, 2 original cables (se & balanced)...
** PRICE DROP
For EDM/ Trance/Techo, these are my personal preferred cans
1. Abyss Phi
2. Focal Elears
3. JVC SZ2000/Fostex TH900
I prioritize bass...
6 feet or longer
*** PRICE DROPPED ***
I did ask but Donald doesn't offer it. Ha. Respectably so though as it's fair to everyone.
The current wait time for a Stellaris is 1 year+