- Games - RPG, platformer, turn-based strategy, shump, puzzle, visual novel
General computing and technology
History - Ancient history & the history of religion
- Headphone Inventory
- -Stax SR Lambda Normal Bias w/ custom damping, earpads, and headband - Super smooth, detailed, and comfy
-Stax SR-202 w/ custom earpads
-Stax SR-207 - Going to make a DIY 4070 out of this eventually...
-Senheiser HD650 - Bought this again... Mostly use it when it's too humid for the Stax.
-Fostex T50RP - Finally put back together again.
-AKG K601 - Sanity Check for it's DF FR
-Shure SE530 - Old Faithful
-MEElectronicsA151 - Cheap IEM for podcasts and audiobooks to save wear and tear on my SE530s
-Bose QC15 - ANC doesn't get any better
-Sony XB700 - Games with old school synths.
-Koss KSC75 - Sleeping in when speakers aren't an option.
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- =Electrostatic Headphone Amps=
SRM-T1S - Finally a use for the balanced output on my 2i2
SRM-252S - It pays to have a backup, right?
=Dynamic Headphone Amps=
-Objective2 - Built by Lord Volderort himself
-Leckerton UHA-4 portable DAC/amp combo - Can you live without crossfeed? I know I can't.
-Bottlehead Crack - Not as much use these days
- Source Inventory
- -DACs from above ^
-Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
-High bitrate MP3s, a sprinkling of Vorbis & FLAC
-Lots of Pandora (Higher quality 192kbps AAC from premium subscription)
-xDuoo X3 (Rockboxed) - Rockbox and 2 micro SD slots? Finally a reason to move on from the Clip Zip.
-Clip Zip x2 (Rockboxed) - Podcasts and audiobooks
- Cable Inventory
- DIY, Monoprice
- Power-Related Components
- Powervar 12 amp line conditioner - Sucks up spikes and rides out brief brownouts and very brief power cuts. I didn't notice it doing a thing for SQ but the fact that it will now take a direct lightning strike to take out my PC and audio gear is all I was looking for.
- Audio-Related Tweaks
- Crossfeed or TB Isone, EQ
- Music Preferences
- Most everything but country and rap.
- -Desktop: "Chimera" EVGA X99 Classified, Core i7 Extreme Edition 6900K @ 4.2GHz, EVGA GTX 970 4BG FTW ACX 2.0, 64GB RAM, 2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in RAID0, 8x WD Red 3TB in RAID6, 2x WD RE3 500GM in RAID1, Asus ROG PG279 1440p 165Hz IPS monitor
-Laptop: "RaisingHeart" Dell Studio XPS 1340
- IT Monkey
Main Rig: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 > SRM-T1S > Modded Stax Λ NB
Secondary Rig: Leckerton UHA-4 > SRM-252S > Modded SR-202
Rainy Day Rig: Leckerton UHA-4 > HD650
Portable Rig: xDuoo X3 (Rockboxed) > UHA-4 > Shure SE530