HiFi FOR METAL
I have been an audiophile for about 15 years and have recently gotten interested in cans
- Audiophilia, Guitar, Theology,
- Headphone Inventory
- AKG K701, Sennheiser HD 414, Sennheiser HD 485, Goldring DR150, Sennheiser IE8, Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset
Use to sell and listen to many others including Grado, and other Sennheiser products.
- Headphone Amp Inventory
- Little Dot II+, iFi IDSD Micro
- Source Inventory
- EMU 0404 USB, iphone 6, Macbook Pro, iFi IDSD Micro
- Cable Inventory
- Harmonic technologies pro silway.
- Power-Related Components
- Isotek Titan. Gil power cord, Richard Gray high tension wire, Nordost Blue Heaven power cord.
- Other Audio Equipment
- too much other to mention
- Music Preferences
- Progressive Rock/ Metal, Traditional Folk, some classical, some Jazz. Reggae, acoustic rock, Techno.
- guitars, guitar amps, swiss watches, judaica
If your amp doesn't have enough dynamic headroom to play metal then it wasn't worth buying.