What are the best headphones i can get for under 50 euros (italy)
Jul 24, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #16 of 23
That's just me. I like the low end and the treble is extended adequately to make the ride and crash cymbals have impact. The crunch of guitars with EMGs or massively distorted humbuckers is there for me. But that is just my experience and YMMV, of course. Perhaps the M20x would be a better option for you??
Do the vocals sound good? also, what about the Samson SR850... are they any good?

Jul 24, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #17 of 23
The vocals sound excellent on the song you sent me--see my reply. The SR850 is terrific and I would argue is about on a par with the Evo. Different sound signature, but quality-wise, about the same, IMO.

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #19 of 23
Yes and maybe slightly recessed mids on the SR850 that aren't really there for the Evo, IMO. Bass is similar on the two, very solid and do not really bleed. I personally believe the soundstage is a bit better on the Evo, as well. Both are outperformers at their price points, no doubt. Again, just my takes on things and YM could vary.

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #20 of 23
Yes and maybe slightly recessed mids on the SR850 that aren't really there for the Evo, IMO. Bass is similar on the two, very solid and do not really bleed. I personally believe the soundstage is a bit better on the Evo, as well. Both are outperformers at their price points, no doubt. Again, just my takes on things and YM could vary.
I'll probably go for the evo unless i get a better option. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back