Very best workout friendly in-ear? Non budget restriction
Apr 22, 2017 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Aeneas

100+ Head-Fier
What is the very best in-ear for workouts?
I've been looking for a while but nothing stands out.

There's a significant negative to every wireless option I've seen, but wireless would be best.

I don't think CIEM is the way to go because they'll quickly stop working I think. But beyond that it's difficult.

Apr 28, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #2 of 2
I have tried just about every recommended in ear wireless headphone. Ranging from jaybird, JBL, bose and Bragi. The two downfalls I see are poor sound quality and poor battery life. Definately would choose a wireless for workouts. I have been using wired for so long, after trying out wireless its quite convenient as I don have to keep phone by me despite the issues.

I am now trying two wireless on ear headphones that have solved the sound issue and battery life. Two are Bose QC35 and B&W P7s. Between the two the P7s have better sound quality and great battery life, its been a week since I charged it with daily use for a couple hours at a time. Though it does tend to get hot after a vigorous working. The QC35 sounds ok ( i personally don't like the feeling of ANC) great battery life, and does not seem to feel hot.
No issues with connectivity on either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back