V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton - Head-Fi TV
Apr 24, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #781 of 1,668
It took quite some time (10 days in customs alone actually, about 3 weeks in total) for the matte black to arrive, but at last...

I had a short listen trying to compare the matte black to the rose gold using an AK380 (using aptX with the latter obviously) and while switching takes too much time I'd say there is a difference in the treble presentation with aptX providing more details and a more spacious sound, though not night and day. Bass seemed a bit stronger on the matte black.

I wore the rose gold today on my commute and are very satisfied. It might even isolate a bit better with the new pads. I *really* like the sound, its an improvement over the original wireless, cleaner and more detailed. Still I like the design of the older pads a bit better (but I've not had comfort problems with those pads, so I was not that impatiently waiting for a change anyway).

Actually I prefer the cable on the left side, but I guess I'll use it mainly without.

Is the top part of the headband on the CF2W a grayish color??

Apr 25, 2017 at 1:26 AM Post #783 of 1,668
Got home late tonight so I've only had a few hours with my wife's Rose Gold headphones. There was indeed a long scratch on one of the faceplates, but it buffed out for the most part. The squished earpads had regained most of their fullness, but there are a couple areas that are still noticeably lower than everywhere else. Not a huge deal. The scratches in the beautiful rose gold forks though couldnt be buffed or smoothed out unfortunately. V-Moda's 6 Star service responded to my wife almost as instantly as she emailed them. They're sending her a return label tomorrow and are even letting her keep the shields despite us buying a replacement pair of rose golds from Amazon. One of many reasons why I'm a fan of V-moda. OK now on to my initial observations:

2014 Macbook Pro Retina: It paired immediately with Aptx. Noticed right away that the hiss I associated with the CFW1 wasn't present. I can hear a faint hiss and hum(in the right cup) when nothing is being played, but it's inaudible whenever sound is being played. In my opinion it's a big difference from the CFW1, which to me had a very loud hiss which was often audible during quiet moments in movies/songs. I loaded Bluetooth Explorer and told it to block Aptx. After turning bluetooth off and then back on, it indeed started using SBC instead. I honestly can't tell the difference in sound between SBC and AptX on these headphones. There was once again no loud hissing using SBC. My takeaway from this test was buy whatever color you like the most. It sounds very good using either codec. I then plugged in one of my V-moda extended audio cables (the kind they sell that have no mics, no buttons etc). Bluetooth audio was really good. It can't hold a candle to wired imo. After listening to a couple songs it was immediately clear to me that my wife wasn't going to be the only one in the family with a pair of these. I'll be getting Matte Black once I square away her return. These sound amazing. Keep in mind I loved the audio signature of the CFW1. These are better. Vocals are so crisp and clear and the bass hasn't gone anywhere. It's still here, just more controlled. I love it. Only negative for me on the MacBook was one of the songs I use to test headphones. It's called Everglow by Coldplay. In Bluetooth mode on the CFW1, it had some static throughout the song. In wired mode, no static. Using either Aptx or SBC, the same result occurred - the static I had heard in bluetooth mode on the CFW1 was here, only much much worse. In wired mode, no static at all. No idea what it is about that song.

Samsung S7 Edge: Sounds really  good in Bluetooth mode. Just like on the MacBook. I assume it was using Aptx but I have no way to tell. I loaded the Coldplay song again to hear the static and there was none. No idea what's going on with that. Static present in Bluetooth on the MacBook, but not on the phone. Wired sounded great. No issues with volume. No need for me to have a portable amp.

iPad 2017: Again, sounds exceptional in Bluetooth mode (no Aptx support on the iPad btw). Sounds much better wired. Val was right - bluetooth is a convenience, not the sole reason to buy these. Another song I use to test is called Hysteria by Muse. When the guitar solo ends and the vocals resume, the guitar part continues to play. In bluetooth mode (and on most of my lower quality headphones) the guitar part sorta disappears once the vocals kick back in. In wired mode on the CF2W I can hear the guitar clearly. That's a huge plus to me and when I heard it, it was the moment I knew I was getting a pair of these for myself. Much like on the Samsung S7, no static in the Coldplay song in bluetooth mode. Not sure why it's limited only to the MacBook.

Apple TV 4: No idea what codec the Apple TV uses. All I know is I watched the Thor Ragnarok and Last Jedi trailers and they sounded great via bluetooth. Great bass, very clear dialogue "Just breeeeeeath". I tried it wired, but my setup for the Apple TV isn't great. Wired is just running from the TV's headphone out jack. It sounded good, but I much prefer going wireless when I'm watching a movie, especially when they sound this good.

Playstation 4: There's no bluetooth headphone support on the PS4, so I can only test wired. I connect the headphones to the PS4 via a USB amp that came with a pair of HyperX Cloud 2 headphones I bought a year or two ago. Sounds really good. Also worth noting that I connected the headphones directly to the PS4's controller and it sounded great as well. Plenty of volume either way. My go-to game for testing headphones is Destiny. Lots of bass, lots of directional sound effects - gun fire etc. Much like the M100 and CFW1, these headphones did not disappoint with gaming either. I felt very immersed and the bass produced by the explosions was still very strong. Dialogue was once again crystal clear. This thing has covered all the bases for me.

As for comfort, the new earpads are very soft. Much better than the stock pads on the older model. They fit my wife's ears perfectly once they returned to their original thickness. My ears, however, not so much. I have bigger ears than her and to me these headphones are sort of on-ear with the stock pads. The end result of that was some discomfort after an hour or so of using them. I will be putting my XL pads on my headphones when I get them. Those fit my ears very well. I just hope they don't affect the sound signature too much. I know Val went through a lot picking the current pads, but I'll sacrifice some sound for a lot more comfort.

In my opinion, V-moda has another winner here. Most of what I listen to is wired, and these are exceptional at that. I also like bluetooth for movies, and these are great at that. Are they worth the 30-50 dollar difference between the CFW1s? In my opinion hell yes. The folding mechanism is exceptional. I also couldnt believe how small the case was. I just came from having the CFW1 case which is huge in comparison. The better bluetooth, earpads etc make it a no brainer. The sound signature is much different as well. It's a plus to me, but might not be to some people. There's some harshness when I listen at higher volumes, which several other members have pointed out. They said it goes away after the headphones are burned in. I believe them. I obviously haven't used these long enough to know 100 percent for sure though. If it turns out to be false, I'll mention it later.

Sorry for being so long-winded. If I didn't like these so much, it probably would have just been a paragraph. I really really like these though. 

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #784 of 1,668
Well, I’ve spent the weekend with the rose gold Crossfade II Wireless (CF2W) headphones as well as going through my weekday morning walk.  I think I’ve done enough listening to offer my thoughts.  This is probably going to be a long read so I apologize for that upfront.  I paired the headphones with a Moto Z Force Droid (Android 7.0), iPad Air 2 (iOS 10.3.1), and a Surface Pro 4 (running Windows 10 Anniversary update).  I subscribe to Google Music All Access and that’s what I used to listen to audio content, songs are mp3 files encoded at 320kbps and I’m not sure what encoder Google uses.  I have some manually uploaded songs that I encoded myself using LAME 3.99 using the -b 320 setting (so 320kbps).

I listened to content on all of my devices in wired and wireless mode with the CF2W headphones.  I also compared the CF2W’s, in wireless mode only, to my Beats Solo3, Bose QC35 headphones, and the memories I have of the CFW1’s.

Comfort: The CF2W’s are more comfortable than the CFW1’s and Solo3's, they aren't as comfortable as the QC35's but that's to be expected as the CF2W headphones are heavier.  They don’t clamp on my head as much as the CFW1's but are still secure (more secure than the Solo3's).  The headband doesn’t seem to be as rigid either and it’s a bit wider.  I have a huge noggin and these better accommodate it.  I also prefer the new earpads.  The first thing I did when I purchased my pair of M-100’s ~5 years ago was install a pair of XL pads.  I still have those pads and they are easily squished.  In fact, the new pads on the CF2W’s are the same thickness as my worn-in XL pad.  The new memory foam pads feel plusher, they hold their shape a bit better, and I think they make a better seal around my ears.  The XL pads never sat quite right on my head, they would always lean one way or another instead of conforming uniformly.  I put the XL pads on the CF2W’s and took them off after a few minutes.  I will be sticking with the new memory foam pads. 8/10

Wireless Signal Strength: This is one area where I feel the CF2W’s fall short.  I really wish more companies would use Class 1 Bluetooth chips as it would really help.  Apple puts them in their current line of Beats headphones, I think Plantronics has used Class 1 Bluetooth in the past, and UE has put a Class 1 chip in their Bluetooth speakers for a while now.  The CF2W are fine around my house but they skipped on me during my morning walk.  I have a smart watch paired with my phone as well so I know it’s hogging some of the Bluetooth bandwidth.  I also walk next to a college campus and they broadcast a powerful 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.  The CF2W were able to stay connected to my phone the entire time but they skipped about 6 times during a 10-minute period.  They performed a lot better than the Bose QC35’s (which have actually disconnected themselves) or the CFW1’s (which skipped even more) but not as good as the Beats Solo3 or even BeatsX earbuds.  Had V-Moda included a Class 1 chip, these would have been stellar. The Beats Solo3's still have the best wireless strength and range of any on-ear/over-the-ear headphones I have used.  They never skip with any of my devices.  5/10

Sound Quality: I tried testing a bunch of different artists/bands but I mainly used metal songs to judge audio quality.  I listened to tracks from Nero, Eminem, The Birthday Massacre, Lamb of God, Five Knives, Korn, The Black Dahlia Murder, Rob Zombie, Slayer, and Tool.  I think these are still fun, bass-heavy headphones but everything has been refined.  The sub-bass doesn’t bleed into other areas (including the mid-bass), the highs are detailed but not fatiguing, and the vocals and other mids come through clearly.  The sound stage of these in wireless mode still impresses me.  They don’t feel like I have a pair of speaker strapped to my head (unlike the Solo3's) but rather like I’m in the studio with the band playing.  Electronic music still shines but the bass isn't bloated so other genres sound great.  These definitely sound more refined than I remember the CFW1's sounding through Bluetooth.  Those would often have a more bloated bass and the highs could be harsh and fatiguing for non-electronics music.  There isn't even a competition with the Bose QC35's in terms of sound quality, the CF2W take the cake.  Surprisingly, the Beats Solo3's compete somewhat with the CF2W's.  Their bass is stronger (although not as refined) and the highs are there (albeit a little too much) but the mids are lacking and so is the overall detail and sound stage.  The CF2W headphones have a much, much wider sound stage than any of the other wireless headphones I have.  Does aptX make a difference?  Generally, not much.  Wireless sound quality was still good with my Surface Pro 4 and iPad Air 2.  I'm not sure if my Pro 4 has aptX or if the CF2W have AAC but sound quality coming from both was fine.  I think there was a tad less detail in the highs and the bass was a bit more on both the Pro 4 and iPad Air 2 compared to my Moto Z but I didn't do any blind, volume-matched testing so it could all be placebo.  Unlike the CFW1's, I really can't hear a difference between wired and wireless mode with these.  Granted, I'm not listening to 24-bit 192KHz tracks that would benefit my dog but the CF2W's perform well with my source mp3 files.  I know people are saying that these were designed for wired use first with wireless being an added benefit but the CF2W's are truly competent wireless headphones.  There were times I actually forgot I was supposed to be critically listening to music and I ended up enjoying it.  That's something that hasn't happened to me in a while.  If I could describe my preferred sound signature, I think the CF2W headphones would be it.  10/10

Battery Life: It depends on your listening volume but I was continually getting a solid 14 hours of use.  Unfortunately, for Android users, there isn’t a way to monitor the battery level of the headphones other than to take them off and look at the status light.  It would have been nice to have a companion app allowing me to at least see the battery level and perform firmware updates.  The battery life is more than the CFW1's (I would only get about 9 hours out of those) but less than the QC35's and a lot less than the Solo3's.  It also would have been nice for V-Moda to include a quick charge feature as it takes a couple of hours to fully charge these.  6/10

Overall: V-Moda has another hit on their hands.  I enjoyed the CFW1 headphones but they had their flaws.  I think most of those have been fixed with the CF2W headphones and then some.  The added folding hinges, increase in battery life, more refined audio quality, and solid Bluetooth audio quality really are top notch.  The wireless strength isn't as high as devices with Class 1 chips but I enjoy everything else about these.  I like the rose gold accents and the new memory foam earpads are another improvement.  V-Moda still has some work on their hands to make things better.  I would really like to see a companion app with these, something that can update the headphone's firmware as well as tweak the EQ and monitor the battery level.  I also think V-Moda needs to come out with a Crossfade featuring adjustable ANC.  These aren't perfect for $350 but I haven't come across any perfect pair of wireless headphones yet.  Each model, whether they're $200 or $500, still has some drawbacks.  I am happy with these and will definitely keep them.  I might turn to my Solo3's more when I'm out walking simply because their wireless strength and battery life are class-leading but I also only spent $200 on those (thank you Costco).  I would rather have those get damaged than my CF2W headphones.  But I will definitely grab the CF2W's whenever I travel, I am listening at home, when I'm in the office, or in situations where I want to fully enjoy the music.  8/10

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #785 of 1,668
Well, I’ve spent the weekend with the rose gold Crossfade II Wireless (CF2W) headphones as well as going through my weekday morning walk.  I think I’ve done enough listening to offer my thoughts.  This is probably going to be a long read so I apologize for that upfront.  I paired the headphones with a Moto Z Force Droid (Android 7.0), iPad Air 2 (iOS 10.3.1), and a Surface Pro 4 (running Windows 10 Anniversary update).  I subscribe to Google Music All Access and that’s what I used to listen to audio content, songs are mp3 files encoded at 320kbps and I’m not sure what encoder Google uses.  I have some manually uploaded songs that I encoded myself using LAME 3.99 using the -b 320 setting (so 320kbps).

I listened to content on all of my devices in wired and wireless mode with the CF2W headphones.  I also compared the CF2W’s, in wireless mode only, to my Beats Solo3, Bose QC35 headphones, and the memories I have of the CFW1’s.

Comfort: The CF2W’s are more comfortable than the CFW1’s and Solo3's, they aren't as comfortable as the QC35's but that's to be expected as the CF2W headphones are heavier.  They don’t clamp on my head as much as the CFW1's but are still secure (more secure than the Solo3's).  The headband doesn’t seem to be as rigid either and it’s a bit wider.  I have a huge noggin and these better accommodate it.  I also prefer the new earpads.  The first thing I did when I purchased my pair of M-100’s ~5 years ago was install a pair of XL pads.  I still have those pads and they are easily squished.  In fact, the new pads on the CF2W’s are the same thickness as my worn-in XL pad.  The new memory foam pads feel plusher, they hold their shape a bit better, and I think they make a better seal around my ears.  The XL pads never sat quite right on my head, they would always lean one way or another instead of conforming uniformly.  I put the XL pads on the CF2W’s and took them off after a few minutes.  I will be sticking with the new memory foam pads. 8/10

Wireless Signal Strength: This is one area where I feel the CF2W’s fall short.  I really wish more companies would use Class 1 Bluetooth chips as it would really help.  Apple puts them in their current line of Beats headphones, I think Plantronics has used Class 1 Bluetooth in the past, and UE has put a Class 1 chip in their Bluetooth speakers for a while now.  The CF2W are fine around my house but they skipped on me during my morning walk.  I have a smart watch paired with my phone as well so I know it’s hogging some of the Bluetooth bandwidth.  I also walk next to a college campus and they broadcast a powerful 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.  The CF2W were able to stay connected to my phone the entire time but they skipped about 6 times during a 10-minute period.  They performed a lot better than the Bose QC35’s (which have actually disconnected themselves) or the CFW1’s (which skipped even more) but not as good as the Beats Solo3 or even BeatsX earbuds.  Had V-Moda included a Class 1 chip, these would have been stellar. The Beats Solo3's still have the best wireless strength and range of any on-ear/over-the-ear headphones I have used.  They never skip with any of my devices.  5/10

Sound Quality: I tried testing a bunch of different artists/bands but I mainly used metal songs to judge audio quality.  I listened to tracks from Nero, Eminem, The Birthday Massacre, Lamb of God, Five Knives, Korn, The Black Dahlia Murder, Rob Zombie, Slayer, and Tool.  I think these are still fun, bass-heavy headphones but everything has been refined.  The sub-bass doesn’t bleed into other areas (including the mid-bass), the highs are detailed but not fatiguing, and the vocals and other mids come through clearly.  The sound stage of these in wireless mode still impresses me.  They don’t feel like I have a pair of speaker strapped to my head (unlike the Solo3's) but rather like I’m in the studio with the band playing.  Electronic music still shines but the bass isn't bloated so other genres sound great.  These definitely sound more refined than I remember the CFW1's sounding through Bluetooth.  Those would often have a more bloated bass and the highs could be harsh and fatiguing for non-electronics music.  There isn't even a competition with the Bose QC35's in terms of sound quality, the CF2W take the cake.  Surprisingly, the Beats Solo3's compete somewhat with the CF2W's.  Their bass is stronger (although not as refined) and the highs are there (albeit a little too much) but the mids are lacking and so is the overall detail and sound stage.  The CF2W headphones have a much, much wider sound stage than any of the other wireless headphones I have.  Does aptX make a difference?  Generally, not much.  Wireless sound quality was still good with my Surface Pro 4 and iPad Air 2.  I'm not sure if my Pro 4 has aptX or if the CF2W have AAC but sound quality coming from both was fine.  I think there was a tad less detail in the highs and the bass was a bit more on both the Pro 4 and iPad Air 2 compared to my Moto Z but I didn't do any blind, volume-matched testing so it could all be placebo.  Unlike the CFW1's, I really can't hear a difference between wired and wireless mode with these.  Granted, I'm not listening to 24-bit 192KHz tracks that would benefit my dog but the CF2W's perform well with my source mp3 files.  I know people are saying that these were designed for wired use first with wireless being an added benefit but the CF2W's are truly competent wireless headphones.  There were times I actually forgot I was supposed to be critically listening to music and I ended up enjoying it.  That's something that hasn't happened to me in a while.  If I could describe my preferred sound signature, I think the CF2W headphones would be it.  10/10

Battery Life: It depends on your listening volume but I was continually getting a solid 14 hours of use.  Unfortunately, for Android users, there isn’t a way to monitor the battery level of the headphones other than to take them off and look at the status light.  It would have been nice to have a companion app allowing me to at least see the battery level and perform firmware updates.  The battery life is more than the CFW1's (I would only get about 9 hours out of those) but less than the QC35's and a lot less than the Solo3's.  It also would have been nice for V-Moda to include a quick charge feature as it takes a couple of hours to fully charge these.  6/10

Overall: V-Moda has another hit on their hands.  I enjoyed the CFW1 headphones but they had their flaws.  I think most of those have been fixed with the CF2W headphones and then some.  The added folding hinges, increase in battery life, more refined audio quality, and solid Bluetooth audio quality really are top notch.  The wireless strength isn't as high as devices with Class 1 chips but I enjoy everything else about these.  I like the rose gold accents and the new memory foam earpads are another improvement.  V-Moda still has some work on their hands to make things better.  I would really like to see a companion app with these, something that can update the headphone's firmware as well as tweak the EQ and monitor the battery level.  I also think V-Moda needs to come out with a Crossfade featuring adjustable ANC.  These aren't perfect for $350 but I haven't come across any perfect pair of wireless headphones yet.  Each model, whether they're $200 or $500, still has some drawbacks.  I am happy with these and will definitely keep them.  I might turn to my Solo3's more when I'm out walking simply because their wireless strength and battery life are class-leading but I also only spent $200 on those (thank you Costco).  I would rather have those get damaged than my CF2W headphones.  But I will definitely grab the CF2W's whenever I travel, I am listening at home, when I'm in the office, or in situations where I want to fully enjoy the music.  8/10
Loved your review! I have the same headphones you do and basically came to the same conclusion in my review a few pages back. People sleep on the Solo 3s, but they are brilliant in my opinion when it comes to Wireless, active, fun sounding headphones. My Solo 3s are my workout, active, short trip headphones where I don't want to carry wires at all. My QC35s are strictly for relaxing (Office use, Starbucks, etc) and Airplane/Long Trips. Love the QC35s relaxing, natural sound signature that shines at lower volumes. And my CF2W are my daily drivers at home for gaming, working around the house, or when I just want to enjoy music. I even sometimes take them to work on Fridays to jam out! I love this combination of headphones.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #786 of 1,668
I think I'm doing a 180 on the earpads. Have worn them for 3 hours this morning with no fatigue. They're softer than my XLs, but as someone above pointed out, my XLs are pretty much the same size now that they've been squished so much, but they're not nearly as soft as these new ones. Just placed an order for the black model for myself. These are awesome headphones.

Apr 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #788 of 1,668
First!...sorta

Welcome back, everyone. Wife got her new Rose Gold headphones from Amazon, no problems at all. After listening to hers for two days straight practically, I decided to get an M100 instead of my own CF2W. I feel like we've burned it in enough but I just feel like in wired mode it's lacking in bass and the highs are too sharp for me. Wife loves them though. I love the sound signature in bluetooth mode. It seems to have the bass I'm looking for and the highs aren't as sharp in bluetooth mode. So I'll just borrow hers when I want a bluetooth solution, and use the M100 for gaming/movies. Don't get me wrong, the CF2W sound amazing, but they're just not that "fun" sound that I fell in love with on earlier V-Moda headphones. I can't turn the volume up on these without fatigue. New earpads are awesome though, and when they release them for sale on their own, I'll put them on my M100s.

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #789 of 1,668
I am amped about the release, I'll be on the forums now more so please if you have any questions let me know!

I know you will love these, we put a lot of hard work on improving every detail!

I also have some news on aptX - did you know MacOS supports it???! I post the screenshot below... just hold "OPTION" on your keyboard and then click your Bluetooth icon in the system menu bar. It'll show the codex!!! It works great with Tidal and lossless files/services.

More and more new Qualcomm based phones should support it - it'll be interesting to A/B test with more people's feedback.

More about it here
V-MODA.com/APTX

mac-os-example2.jpg
Hello Val, I have a problem. I ordered my V-MODA crossfade Wireless II and they were delivered today and left by UPS at my front door, but they are nowhere to be found, apparently someone just took them or i dont know. What can I do?

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #790 of 1,668
Hello Val, I have a problem. I ordered my V-MODA crossfade Wireless II and they were delivered today and left by UPS at my front door, but they are nowhere to be found, apparently someone just took them or i dont know. What can I do?
Val can't help with that. You should contact UPS and have them begin an investigation. Ultimately if you gave UPS permission to leave packages without a signature, it's your problem but it wouldn't hurt to contact Vmoda customer support and ask them if they can help.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #791 of 1,668
Val can't help with that. You should contact UPS and have them begin an investigation. Ultimately if you gave UPS permission to leave packages without a signature, it's your problem but it wouldn't hurt to contact Vmoda customer support and ask them if they can help.

I never gave that permission. Cool I'll try to contact UPS, but if the package was indeed stolen, what do they normally do?

Apr 26, 2017 at 10:27 PM Post #792 of 1,668
Apr 27, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #794 of 1,668
So now 2 people I've showed the CF II to have liked the M100 better. The second guy actually preferred the ATH-m50x to the M100, and the CF II last.

Huh.
For me it comes down to the punchiness of the bass when I watch movies or play games. I was playing Destiny tonight and there was just no oomph anymore. With the CFW1 I had used for a couple weeks the bass was so satisfying. Another issue which I already mentioned is the fact that I can't use the new headphones at a higher volume because the highs really hurt my ears. Now granted my ears may be more sensitive than some people (I was very close to an explosion in Afghanistan about five years ago), but fatigue is something I never felt with the CFW1s at any volume. The Sennheiser 598Cs are the most recent non-Vmoda headphone that I've experimented with and they bothered my ears far more than these new ones. But again, in Bluetooth mode the headphones sound great to me.

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #795 of 1,668
Love the QC35s relaxing, natural sound signature that shines at lower volumes.

I absolutely hate the way the QC35's sound at lower volumes. They're too muddy for me with very little detail in the highs, the mids pretty much go right out the window. I have to turn them up to about 70% before I begin liking the way they sound. I hate the active EQ that Bose has implemented.

...but fatigue is something I never felt with the CFW1s at any volume.

Which is the opposite for me. I thought the CFW1's highs were too harsh and I had to take breaks from listening to them. The CF2W's seem more balanced to me without the sub-bass bleeding into the mid-bass, I always thought the bass of the CFW1's was a little sloppy in wireless mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back