Trinity Audio Vyrus Earphone Review by mark2410
Oct 17, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #16 of 25

Contact jake@trinityaudioengineering.com about any issues and he will take care of it for you.

Thanks will do! I have had them over a month though and just never contacted because I wasnt even sure it was really an issue, besides, I am still quite happy with them and the only time it seems like it might even be an issue is just when swapping filters. Have had not issues when listening. By the way, looking forward to the PM4!

Nov 4, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #17 of 25
First of all, thank you for this awesome review mark !
Currently the trinity vyrus and the trinity delta hybrid both sit at 60£, and I am not sure wich one I should buy.
Since you tested both, wich one is better sound wise/ wich one would you recommend overall ? Wich one has warmer, smoother mids, clearer highs, betrer bass... ?

Thank you in advance ! :)

Nov 6, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #18 of 25
First of all, thank you for this awesome review mark !
Currently the trinity vyrus and the trinity delta hybrid both sit at 60£, and I am not sure wich one I should buy.
Since you tested both, wich one is better sound wise/ wich one would you recommend overall ? Wich one has warmer, smoother mids, clearer highs, betrer bass... ?

Thank you in advance !
smily_headphones1.gif

Wich one has warmer, smoother mids

the delta.

clearer highs, betrer bass

the Vyrus

their tonality, the Delta is the warmer, smoother, richer option but the Vyrus offers more peceptable clarity which is noticable in the treble and bakes the bass seem more articulated though they actually bass quality is close, the Vyrus prosentation though is the more cleanly.  

so sorry, im sure you were hoping for a nice easy answer but being of similar audio quality its more abotu their tonalily and styling that seperates them.  if i had to say whiche was the "better" id give it to the Deltas but the Vyrus is the more entertaining.  soooo toss a coin, buy both?

Nov 25, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #19 of 25
Stumbled across the original offer today which first appeared in February.  Decided to look into them and found your very informative review.  Just added the Vyrus to my ever growing collection.

Nov 27, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #20 of 25
  Stumbled across the original offer today which first appeared in February.  Decided to look into them and found your very informative review.  Just added the Vyrus to my ever growing collection.

gratz, come back and say how you get onwith them if you dont mind

Nov 27, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #21 of 25
Bought the vyrus when they where on preorder, and after spending some time with them....probably the best value on audio under 100$ (best sounding only still goes to the GR07), great sound, although, with some of the filters, they sound...off, at least to me, coming from the 07´s, and trying the vyrus with the gunmetal filters, they sounded very dark, the soundstage seemed small, and the treble was too smooth for my liking, gold filters had grainy treble, but the silver filters....damn, great soundstage, the bass is somewhat strong, but with some eq is quite perfect, the mids are in the back, but because of the dark nature of the vyrus, they are rather warm and full even though they are pushed back. Great review Mark! Hoping that you could answer some questions for me regarding their big brother (The Phantom Sabre) which i bought at Trinity´s black friday sale, How much of a improvement they are over the Vyrus? And if you could give a comparision between the 07´s and the Sabre. Thanks Mark! Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #22 of 25
  Bought the vyrus when they where on preorder, and after spending some time with them....probably the best value on audio under 100$ (best sounding only still goes to the GR07), great sound, although, with some of the filters, they sound...off, at least to me, coming from the 07´s, and trying the vyrus with the gunmetal filters, they sounded very dark, the soundstage seemed small, and the treble was too smooth for my liking, gold filters had grainy treble, but the silver filters....damn, great soundstage, the bass is somewhat strong, but with some eq is quite perfect, the mids are in the back, but because of the dark nature of the vyrus, they are rather warm and full even though they are pushed back. Great review Mark! Hoping that you could answer some questions for me regarding their big brother (The Phantom Sabre) which i bought at Trinity´s black friday sale, How much of a improvement they are over the Vyrus? And if you could give a comparision between the 07´s and the Sabre. Thanks Mark! Cheers 
beerchug.gif

hello, erm have you read my Sabre and gr07 reviews?  i would say start with those as id hope they should answer most of your questions about the two of them.

Dec 13, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #23 of 25
What are the differences from the Virus and the Delta?
They are available at the same price but I don't know what to choose. I'm used to the Shure sound (S125 and E2 before them) but I found it confusing and not so warm so I was searching for something different.
Thank you

Dec 15, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #24 of 25
  What are the differences from the Virus and the Delta?
They are available at the same price but I don't know what to choose. I'm used to the Shure sound (S125 and E2 before them) but I found it confusing and not so warm so I was searching for something different.
Thank you

the delta is warmer and more rounded int he bass, if you want different from that then go with the vyrus over the delta

May 21, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #25 of 25
Any thoughts on how they sound compared to the soundmagic pl50s?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back