Thinking of selling some gear.
Mar 6, 2017 at 6:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

domino584

100+ Head-Fier
I'm really interested in selling some gear. Never done before.

I got a Fiio x3 Gen 2 (no box), with a 64 Gb SD card, and a MeeAudio P1. I was thinking of selling all 3 for 250 CAD plus the shipping cost. I have no accessories or extra cables.

Would that be a good price for all 3? Should I try for more? First time to try to do this on headfi. Probably posted in the wrong place too.

I'm looking for feedback on how to do so. First timer. Cheers!

Mar 7, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 7
I'm really interested in selling some gear. Never done before.

I got a Fiio x3 Gen 2 (no box), with a 64 Gb SD card, and a MeeAudio P1. I was thinking of selling all 3 for 250 CAD plus the shipping cost. I have no accessories or extra cables.

Would that be a good price for all 3? Should I try for more? First time to try to do this on headfi. Probably posted in the wrong place too.

I'm looking for feedback on how to do so. First timer. Cheers!

You will want to post this on the For Sale/Trade Forum, which is found on the drop-down menu under the enumeration and listing of Forums. How much was the SD card? How much did you  pay for all three? Were they new? What packaging do you have?

Mar 7, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #3 of 7
  You will want to post this on the For Sale/Trade Forum, which is found on the drop-down menu under the enumeration and listing of Forums. How much was the SD card? How much did you  pay for all three? Were they new? What packaging do you have?

I can do that; even for just an inquirers?

Fiio X3 Gen 2 (Amazon lists it at $291.51 shipped)
SD Card (I think it's a sandisk ultra or silicone, 64GB Class 10 USH-1 (~$25)
MeeAudio P1 (Amazon lists it as $260.00 shipped)

Basically what I paid for everything, new.  But I have no box, the cable on the P1 has changed as both stock cables gave out, no accessories.  Just bare bones here.  All in great condition with moderate use.  I do notice the USB connection on the X3 can be a bit finicky when it comes to using it as a DAC; but I haven't noticed any issues with it charging or transferring.

Maybe 200 CAD plus the shipping costs for all 3?  Would it be best to include the invoices if someone bought it so they can do warranty if needed?

Cheers for your post.  I appreciate it.  I'll take pictures tomorrow and post it up and see how it goes.

Mar 12, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 7
How can you even countenance exchanging those sonic treasures for crass monetary gain.....?   
ph34r.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #5 of 7
How can we ship/send portable devices containing battery abroad or overseas? Does anyone know? DHL courier, and postal services have all refuse to deliver unless the battery is removed.

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #6 of 7
Price it for what you would pay for it, if you didn't already own it.

If you have to ask, you're trying to squeeze too much money out of the deal to make it worthwhile. Price it to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back