Recommodation for Custom IEM
Jul 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #17 of 20
Still FIBAE :). It's better to future proof your purchase.

Music series won't give you the most with your current setup. FIBAE will scale up nicely if you decide to upgrade later.
Just realize Ei.3 is in the same price range with FIBAE 1, despite having 2 extra drivers. What do you think? Have you ever tried Ei.3 yet?

Jul 18, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #18 of 20
I tried the A2H, and I didn't like it, I personally felt that it was quite sibilance and untamed.
I wanted to get the M20 but am not getting it anymore because I would be probably changing my ear monitor in about 2-3 years time.
I heard that the M20 sounds quite similar to an upgraded ie80( a in ear that I tried and really like it.)

Personally, I sense that you really have to try out at a demo shop for monitors, because it really differs from everyone's tastebuds.

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #19 of 20
Just realize Ei.3 is in the same price range with FIBAE 1, despite having 2 extra drivers. What do you think? Have you ever tried Ei.3 yet?
Woops, missed this..

Ei.3 has fun, v-shaped signature, but with slightly laidback feel. Its perfect for casual listening session. Considering your media is from youtube/facebook, this will suit you.

Better try the demo first, and hear which you like the most :wink:. For me, my order of preference:
#1: FIBAE 2
#2: Ei.XX
#3: Ei.3
#4: FIBAE1

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #20 of 20
Woops, missed this..

Ei.3 has fun, v-shaped signature, but with slightly laidback feel. Its perfect for casual listening session. Considering your media is from youtube/facebook, this will suit you.

Better try the demo first, and hear which you like the most :wink:. For me, my order of preference:
#1: FIBAE 2
#2: Ei.XX
#3: Ei.3
#4: FIBAE1
yeah im trying really hard to get the demos. The Custom Art partner in my country doesn't even have any demo (piotrus told me they actually have very limited link with this partner) and I'm asking @piotrus-g to send me the demos directly :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back