POST YOUR TATTOO PICTURES!
Jul 13, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #16 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be honest. Alone, the ICP tats hurt. But wait a minute here: you where aloof and brave enough to post those pictures in the first place. That puts you right up there with other pioneering Head-Fi'ers such as joneeboi: the bravest of all Head Fi'ers (I believe you know him). That makes you OK in my book, podna, which I'm sure you were concerned about.

[size=xx-small]That picture of your girl didn't hurt, either[/size].

LOL, thanks for saying so. ALL BALLS, BABY. I didnt expect anyone here to appreciate it at all, when theres a Steve Hoffman thread a few threads below this one. But what can I say, I know Im the only head-fier that likes the stuff, and to be honest I prefer it that way. For some reason everyone hating the music I like makes me like it even more. I like it out of spite!
tongue.gif
I have over 400 artists on my ipod, from ALL genres of music, but somehow Tracy Chapman and Stevie Ray Vaughn album covers just arent as appealing to me.

And thanks for the kind words about my girl, I had no idea she'd be such a hit lol. She definitely didnt get with me because of the tats, Ill tell you that right now brother. I'll post a picture of her butt in this thread and then everyone will love me, Ill be way cooler than Joneeboi!

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #17 of 52
I keep meaning to take a new picture of it now that it is fully healed, but here is one the day after I got it...

tattoo.JPG

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #18 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I keep meaning to take a new picture of it now that it is fully healed, but here is one the day after I got it...

tattoo.JPG

So have you planned your second tat? I've had to fight the urge since I got mine in 1983.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #19 of 52
That piece has such character. Did it ever need touch-ups? Did you at least feel like you had a mild sunburn? Did it ever itch like crazy, like you've never itched in your life, and that protective skin come away, revealing tingly new skin and a healed tattoo?

You said you never itched, but me, I itched like I never had before in my life!
tongue.gif

I'm fighting the urge bigtime. There's so many things I want to get, but as much as I want to be, I can't be hasty.

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #20 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So have you planned your second tat? I've had to fight the urge since I got mine in 1983.

I'm thinking about getting philodox tattooed on my left shoulder, with a crescent moon and some clouds/mist in the background. Will probably wait a while though. Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That piece has such character. Did it ever need touch-ups?

Thanks, I quite like yours as well even though I don't normally go for the tribal tattoos. It looks brighter and clearer not than it did in that picture. I don't think it will need any touchups, but when I get my second tattoo it will be at the same shop, so it would be easy to have them done. Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you at least feel like you had a mild sunburn? Did it ever itch like crazy, like you've never itched in your life, and that protective skin come away, revealing tingly new skin and a healed tattoo?

You said you never itched, but me, I itched like I never had before in my life!

I don't know why, but it never did itch all that much. Not anywhere near as bad as a sunburn. I guess I was just lucky.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 52
Outline...got it last friday, so it's still on it's last bit of healing (scabbing) on the sprocket. Going to get it finished this weekend, hopefully. I woulda got it all done in one sitting but he had to stop to goto work
frown.gif
It's also all straight, it's just angled because I had to lift my arm to take a picture.

265482935.jpg

Has a significant meaning to it....this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ghlight=tattoo

Jul 13, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #23 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that's a big tattoo. Very cool. You'll have to stay in shape though, because if you get mantits the bridge will collapse.
evil_smiley.gif

I have just found my new (and first) signature
icon10.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #24 of 52
I don't usually go for tribal tattoos either, but after years of searching and thinking about the perfect piece, there it was, just like that. The flash got changed and it was mostly freehand, but just a nice little simple piece that I can tell my nieces and nephews about when I'm an old lady.

Speaking of tattoos and gravity, the original placement idea was the chest, but I didn't want one or more of the dolphins to one day face drowning.
blink.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM Post #25 of 52
Here's some pix that I've already taken;

This one was done about 10 years ago;
backtat2.jpg

I had a Sepultura S done about 12 years ago and covered up about 10 years ago, it now has a white pattern through it;
dk.jpg

I also have a Machine Head logo with the M & H blacked out and a tribal design around it on my left arm.

This is my latest one which was started on Wednesday, I had a three hour session and I've got another four hours to go;
Dragon_3Hours_2.jpg

Aug 31, 2007 at 2:17 PM Post #26 of 52
That's going to be one furry dragon once it is healed and the hair grows back.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cool design though, I like it.
wink.gif

Aug 31, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #27 of 52
I know...... Contemplates Back/Body Wax.

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:02 PM Post #29 of 52
That's really cool, have you met my mate Mr Cool Ice?

ice1.jpg

ice2.jpg

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #30 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dork Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's really cool, have you met my mate Mr Cool Ice?

ice1.jpg

ice2.jpg

Yup. I have a small collection of bad tats I bust out to mess with minds, and MCI is in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back