POST YOUR TATTOO PICTURES!
Jul 12, 2007 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

cutthroat

100+ Head-Fier
I thought this would be fun.

503hzjm.jpg

53pwq4n.jpg

(that's a chainring going through the skull, I'm a bike mechanic.)

I would love to see pics of other member's tattoos.

Jul 12, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #2 of 52
IMG_0931.png

Just hours after getting it. Now it looks more normal. I just need a better camera before capturing that better. It's on my inner right ankle. I may add to it sometime, I just need to figure out what. No cheezy bands added to it.

Speaking of cheezy bands, my next one will most likley be his and her celtic bracelets...only we need to finalize how to make that more interesting, maybe through the "set into" the skin reverse shadowing look, or through color... anything that will make it a bit different.

Jul 12, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #5 of 52
Yea, Im sure itll get me a lot of hate around here, but what can I say I cant stop liking what I like, Ive been listening to it for over ten years and I like it more and more each time I hear it. *Puts on double thick flame suit with helmet* Let see some more tats!

Jul 12, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #6 of 52
Jul 12, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #8 of 52
Well, I don't actually have a tattoo on me, but I did design one not too long ago.

Tattoo Design.

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #12 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, Im sure itll get me a lot of hate around here, but what can I say I cant stop liking what I like, Ive been listening to it for over ten years and I like it more and more each time I hear it. *Puts on double thick flame suit with helmet* Let see some more tats!

I'll be honest. Alone, the ICP tats hurt. But wait a minute here: you where aloof and brave enough to post those pictures in the first place. That puts you right up there with other pioneering Head-Fi'ers such as joneeboi: the bravest of all Head Fi'ers (I believe you know him). That makes you OK in my book, podna, which I'm sure you were concerned about.

[size=xx-small]That picture of your girl didn't hurt, either[/size].

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #13 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by subfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just get 'em integrated into some of your designs !!!

This would be a great addition to the bat on my chest. I'll have my tattoo artist add an imod + hornet in his claws, with some e500's in his ears.

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:31 AM Post #14 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got total respect for anybody whos seriously into their music no matter WHAT their musical tastes may be . If they're gonna get tattoos to show their love for that music then that = more respect in my book . Nothing worse than a music snob IMHO. Good on ya' mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back