Official Chord Hugo 2 UK Tour Thread
May 11, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #16 of 43
Sorry I'm possibly late to the party?

I'm same as Duncan here, would love to do a review on this as enjoyed doing the TT review a couple of years ago and owned the Hugo until recently which I sold with original release date in mind but now sidetracked with other commitments so cannot buy it for a while anyway so would love to review and demo it but at same time do not want to deprive others if time is precious and there are more than enough interested.

Class me as a back up driver unless you have room on this bus to still go for a tour! ; )

i remember your TT review as being shall we say - comprehensive !!!

count yourself as being on the bus !!

May 11, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #17 of 43
i remember your TT review as being shall we say - comprehensive !!!

count yourself as being on the bus !!

Thank you on remembering the TT review and allowing me on the Hugo2 bus, was a bit long if I remember (TT review) but had a lot of fun with that one.

I will wait at the bus stop then for Hugo2 to arrive. Do you happen to know approx when it would be coming around to me at all just so I keep that block free for around that time so I can then devote the quality time it deserves.

Thanks again and look forward to the experience.

Jun 15, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #19 of 43
Nothing happening ?
I chased Chord at the end of last week. No reason to think not happening but they are satisfying existing customers to begin with , I guess , which is the right response

Jul 7, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #24 of 43
I hesitate to write this but I think we will have a unit during next week -:) At least that is what I have been told

More to follow

Jul 7, 2017 at 11:58 AM Post #25 of 43
As it has been such a long time since this thread started, could you each send me a pm with name, contact details, address & tel & email address to confirm you are still want to take part. (Paul - you of course already have one !). I will then set up the order etc. Let me know if you have holidays coming up so I can fit everyone in sensibly. Cheers

Jul 17, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #29 of 43
Highfell told me he's expecting it to arrive with him tomorrow

Jul 31, 2017 at 1:31 AM Post #30 of 43
Hugo2 has left me -:frowning2: and will be with Psikey today .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back