New LCD-3 drivers. Good match???
Jul 18, 2017 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mitchb

1000+ Head-Fier
dSii0nNk4zSzhnASGetCA0E1o

This is the frequency graph I got back with my new LCD-3 headphones. Is this a good graph(headphone driver match} or not? Is the difference at the higher frequencies between my new drivers a significant issue or are my drivers well matched? Thanks

Jul 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #4 of 7
do you hear difference in the treble? audeze is not very good at matching drivers and that graph is smoothed out, if you receive the raw measurements it will look worse

Jul 21, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #6 of 7
The headphones sound spectacular!!! Better than they did pre fazor and better than 2014 fazor drivers. I find as the phones are settled a bit with burn in they sound much more balanced. I would be curious to see how they test now but no matter. These are my nicest headphones and I've had a few phones in my day.

Jul 21, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #7 of 7
The headphones sound spectacular!!! Better than they did pre fazor and better than 2014 fazor drivers. I find as the phones are settled a bit with burn in they sound much more balanced. I would be curious to see how they test now but no matter. These are my nicest headphones and I've had a few phones in my day.
don't worry about the measurements and just enjoy them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back