New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #376 of 1,792
I can't find how to see what new posts are in the threads I have been watching.

The quote option doesn't work the same, I would like if the quoted message would appear automatically in my message, less clicks to get the job done

Headphone emoticons don't work yet, I really liked our unique emoticons....

If it would be possible, we should make the GUI wider, there is a lot of empty space on a 16:9 display and most people have one (?)

Look:

upload_2017-4-27_16-13-7.png

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #380 of 1,792
I can't find how to see what new posts are in the threads I have been watching.

The quote option doesn't work the same, I would like if the quoted message would appear automatically in my message, less clicks to get the job done

Headphone emoticons don't work yet, I really liked our unique emoticons....

If it would be possible, we should make the GUI wider, there is a lot of empty space on a 16:9 display and most people have one (?)

Look:

Me either...I don't like this change...very confusing.

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #381 of 1,792
I can't log on through tapatalk since the site update. Do others have the same issue?

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #383 of 1,792
Yeaah... the new layout is quite ridiculous compared to what it used to. Shame that I had to waste my time fixing & removing all the clutter to make this site somewhat tolerable.

New_Head-_Fi_Update.png

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #384 of 1,792
My Friend lost access to his account, and reset password doesn't work. Nick is Rossliew. How should he go about getting it fixed?

Had the same happening to me. Seems to be case-sensitive (although I tried it the next day, but I don't think it was just the server being overloaded) and only working with the nicknames, not e-mail addresses - contrary to what it says.

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #385 of 1,792
Anyone has issues with review input?
its really weird that theres no "write a review option" but the review section appears after clicking the stars.

Another thing is that the review only limits you to 1000 characters? and pic upload is limited now?

Anyone experience the same problem?

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #387 of 1,792
Where the subscriptions now? The mobile site was very addictive. The font size and color scheme especially. There was nothing as pleasing out there. The easiest forum to use. Now ur reminds me of everything else out there. This is how people move away from a hobby. I guess I save some money. I can't find my subscriptions :frowning2:

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #388 of 1,792
Really struggling with this updated site. At first, I couldn't even log in. Both Chrome and Safari warn about using this site, because it's unsecured, has issues with security certificate or could be pray for hack attacks. Where did all the PMs go? Maybe a video tutorial would help?

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #389 of 1,792
I don't know where the subscriptions are, but they must still be somewhere because I'm getting alerts when people post in my subscribed threads. I'm not getting any emails though.

This thread is full of questions and complaints. When are we going to start getting ANSWERS???

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #390 of 1,792
I had 19 reviews published here on Head-Fi. Now I have 2. All the "likes" I received as a swell human forumer have vanished.

Please sort this, if you can.

Thanks for your time,

Pinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back