music player for windows 10
Jul 25, 2017 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rockin-tj

New Head-Fier
First hi to all members old and new .

The question i would like to have some help with is fairly easy . I need a media player ( for music files only mp3s ).

here are the requirements i need
  • Must have 2 players in one program
  • must be able to auto fade to next track
  • create song lists
  • windows 10 is currently on the computer i will be using
i have looked at many different DJs software great for DJs as it is for DJs to use , they are over complicated as far as things like , scratchin , drum pads , auto beat , and so on , the list is endless.
i don't need any thrills i just need a player with 2 players incorporated in one program and basic is all i need

look forward to the replys

thanks
tj

Jul 25, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 5
Also never heard of two players in one. Most of us use Foobar2000; perhaps you can find some components to tweak it to your liking? It is very versatile and has tons of add-ons

Jul 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #4 of 5
+1 for Foobar. Hands down the best player I've ever come across for Windows, and free to boot! It has a crossfader DSP built-in. You just go to Preferences > DSP Manager and select Crossfader. It also allows you to create as many different playlists as you want.

As for DJ software, there's stuff like Traktor and Ableton Live, but they're probably overkill based on what you've stated your requirements are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back