Looking for perfect iems...
May 23, 2017 at 7:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tiralex

New Head-Fier
Hi there, I'm looking forward to buy a good set of iems, but I'm so lost I don't even know what to get...
Even though I don't consider myself a basshead, i'd like it to be present and punchy. Present mids and clear highs. I own a pair of soundmagic e10 earphones. I'm looking for something like that... punchy and not overwhelming bass while being nice and clear, isolation would be much appreciated. Would be nice if it also had a detachable cable... My budget goes around 250-300, but I could stretch a bit more if needed... I've come up with a short list:

Dunu dn 1000
Dunu dn 2000
Dunu titan 1, 3, 5
MEE audio Pinnacle P1
Fiio EX 1 2 generation
Shure 215-315?

Would appreciate any help, Thanks in advance guys :D

May 24, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 6
gr
Hi there, I'm looking forward to buy a good set of iems, but I'm so lost I don't even know what to get...
Even though I don't consider myself a basshead, i'd like it to be present and punchy. Present mids and clear highs. I own a pair of soundmagic e10 earphones. I'm looking for something like that... punchy and not overwhelming bass while being nice and clear, isolation would be much appreciated. Would be nice if it also had a detachable cable... My budget goes around 250-300, but I could stretch a bit more if needed... I've come up with a short list:

Dunu dn 1000
Dunu dn 2000
Dunu titan 1, 3, 5
MEE audio Pinnacle P1
Fiio EX 1 2 generation
Shure 215-315?

Would appreciate any help, Thanks in advance guys :D

gr09, wait for it.

May 25, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #4 of 6
I've owned the soundmagic e10's and they were a disappointment to me. But I'm more inclined to bass.
Look at the RHA T10

May 25, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #5 of 6
I think first and foremost it's important to set a budget then try and define what you like. Bass, treble, more in your face sound signature or more balanced etc... based on those it will be much easier to recommend.

May 25, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #6 of 6
Shockwave III.

Because general question gets general recommendation.

If you can do what the guy above me suggested, that'll be a big help to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back