Looking for advice on audio setup for streaming/gaming
May 24, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #16 of 25
Schiit Modi 2 and Magni are a great little combo. You don't really need much more then that unless you get bit by the audiophile bug and start spending hundreds of dollars more on better equipment that only offers just the slightest improvement in audio quality.

May 24, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #17 of 25
Ok awesome, im probably going to get hifiman 400i's, i was playing with my ad700x and while i really like them, they are defiantly lacking a little to much bass for liking. But all in all thanks heaps for your input, pretty sure im sold on what i want. I hear nothing but good things about the 400i's.

May 24, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 25
Ok awesome, im probably going to get hifiman 400i's, i was playing with my ad700x and while i really like them, they are defiantly lacking a little to much bass for liking. But all in all thanks heaps for your input, pretty sure im sold on what i want. I hear nothing but good things about the 400i's.
The 400S's have a bit more bass when paired with the Focus A pads the 400i's come with. They are not as bright as the i's but are smoother in the treble range with not much loss in detail. The M&M combo will run both more than fine but Schiit amps tend to be bright so take that into consideration as well.

May 24, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #20 of 25
found out i can some hifiman 400i for $320
The i's compared to the S's is pretty close the i's are a little more neutral. Sorry was working a couple of other threads and didn't realize I just said the said the same thing just a post before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back