Gleam Audio / NiceHCK DZ9 (1 + 8) Discussion Thread
Sep 17, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #4 of 81
Nice review, did the unit take Long to arrive?

Sep 19, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #6 of 81
Hi,

thank you for posting the review, I would like to get them too. I was wondering if you can provide some details:

1. Do you know what drivers they have?
2. Do they have a warranty?
3. What kind of crossover?

thank you again

Sep 20, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #8 of 81
@ttt37 I would like to know the answers to these questions as well.
I have updated a link in the review (near the top) to the Gleam Audio store on Mistertao, I think it's their
custom products. The AE seller might know as well.

@Ahmad313 the soundstage might be a bit subjective but I usually always hear it the same way as others.
For me the 8 + 1 soundstage has good depth, width and height and the sound seems to come from the sides and
from in front of your face. Not many sounds come from behind you. It's as though the band is playing in front of you.

Sep 20, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #9 of 81
@ttt37 I would like to know the answers to these questions as well.
I have updated a link in the review (near the top) to the Gleam Audio store on Mistertao, I think it's their
custom products. The AE seller might know as well.

@Ahmad313 the soundstage might be a bit subjective but I usually always hear it the same way as others.
For me the 8 + 1 soundstage has good depth, width and height and the sound seems to come from the sides and
from in front of your face. Not many sounds come from behind you. It's as though the band is playing in front of you.

Yessss that is the thing i want to listen,  thank you very much friend now I will have these babies ASAP.......... 

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #10 of 81
Order made.

The wait begins! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back