RESOLVED

Are the plots of X-Men: Apocalypse and Logan intertwined?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Except for the fact that they take place in the same universe, no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 22, 2017 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Double-A

Formerly known as KingOfTheWild.
Hello everybody, I want to watch Logan, but haven't seen X-Men: Apocalypse yet, because I saw that critics didn't like it very much. But, if the plot of Apocalypse somehow ties into Logan (other than by the fact that the two movies take place in the same universe) I'll watch it. So could anybody tell me if this is the case? Thank you.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #2 of 9
I've only seen one X-Men, the first one. Logan is not really an "X-Men movie." It doesn't really tie into the movie universe.

Honestly Logan is great as a standalone film. If they just made Logan, and none of the others, it would stand on its own and be totally fine. I read wiki on the X-Men movies after watching it to see if I was missing stuff, as they mention things in the movie that I thought "oh that must have been in one of the ones I didn't see" but it doesn't actually tie in really, or not in any way that you're missing anything important at all.

In sum: It's really a great movie and you should get off the internet and go watch it right now! :)

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 9
I don´t see how it would matters in what order you see them. I saw apocalypse before Logan.

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #5 of 9
I'm not asking about what order I should watch them in. I'm trying to determine if the plots of Apocalypse and Logan are interconnected. I don't particularly want to watch Apocalypse, but if characters in Logan make references to what happened in the movie, or if the conflict in Logan is somehow caused by an event in Apocalypse, then I'll watch it.

Jun 22, 2017 at 6:49 PM Post #6 of 9
No they are not related at all in that way.

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #9 of 9
tumblr_nkgfufrj541u8qr43o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back