Amazon of China (Aliexpress)
Nov 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Level

100+ Head-Fier
Well for anyone thinking about purchasing from Aliexpress I have a story to relate.

I ordered an Xduoo X2 from newfrogdotcom a month or so ago and received the dap but it does not work properly, keeps freezing, repeats different songs in five song loops when it is working, repeatedly indicates File Error and in general has been a real pain to use. I figure hey, I'll contact newfrodotcom and explain the situation but surprise, surprise he refuses to accept a return of the item or to offer a refund.

Suggestion: don't buy from newfrogdotcom.

Aliexpress has me going through hoops for almost two weeks now. First it is, "Wait three more days and we will then take action."
Three days transpire....
Then it was, "Wait four more days and we will then take action."
Four days transpire....
Now it is, "Wait eight more days and we will then take action."

I'm sure you get the picture and it isn't pretty. In my experience if you don't like what you buy on Aliexpress you are pretty much stuck with it. This is NOT customer service. I will NOT be purchasing anything on Aliexpress in the future. The lower prices see you also buying headaches and regret.

No, I didn't spend a lot of money, less than $100, and that is because I didn't know whom I was dealing with. Now I do.

In this instance, BUYER BEWARE. Shop elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back