- Ships to
Beyond that, i'm also willing to accommodate any further (reasonable) demands that would aid in ensuring some measure of trust being established. Please don't hesitate to enquire.
You can also check my seller rating here: https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/member-feedback/losthismarbles.558047
Am selling this STAX SRM-007t (original, "champagne" variant) as seen in the pictures, aka what you see is what you get.
This is the version most preferred by those who know, as it's accoustically superior to all of its successors due to a number of its parts (for instance resistors) being of a higher quality than those present in later models. The difference is accoustically noticeable.
Additionally, in terms of upgrades/servicing/modifications this particular unit has had:
- All four tubes replaced with 'NOS' Matsushita, same type, no shenanigans here, from my personal stock; no ebay or fake imprinting, acquired new by me personally back in the day; yes, am that old. You may notice they've a 'Luxman' logo which may appear confusing, it's not. Matsushita corp was OEM for all Luxman tubes. If you thought GEs or Mullards are good, wait until you've heard these; Japan.
Unit has of course been re-biased properly, with the brand new tubes, by me.
- All eleven capacitors replaced with brand new Nichicon audio grade caps. Verifiable from internal pics. Audiophile grade Oyaide silver solder (SS-47) used.
- IEC input replaced with an original gold-plated Furutech one. Can also be verified from relevant external pics. Same Oyaide solder used as above.
Everything else's stock, including the pot, which many replace prior to selling; not me. You can alter volume between L/R as intended.
The unit has no technical issues, functions exactly as should. A note here that i'm a professional, not a 'hobbyist'; can attest to both functionality and quality of the overall work thereof.
*Kindly take note of the four scratch marks covered with magic marker on the upper lid, should their presence have escaped you. Price is set so as to reflect said minor cosmetic defect*
Am asking for 1400€ total. Paypal only.
Total as in:
- Paypal fees are included as per Head-Fi regs and on me, not you.
- Shipping is included and also on me, not you. Shipping consisting of national post service (ΕΛΤΑ) priority mail with tracking. Needless to say, sufficient packing care has been taken.
Ships from Greece (EU), two days after payment's received, at most. I plan for the next day, but you never know with family and responsibilities thereof, so erring on caution.
You'll know either way, as i'll email you to inform you the money's in and when it's due to ship, i'll email you again after it's shipped with your tracking number attached.
Interested in purchasing? Read this first please.
As such, the "eBay phenomenon", aka refund requests purporting "malfunction", aka in actuality a smokescreen for the so very common "try and return" tactic, will not be grounds for a refund. You agree to this beforehand.
I am not renting, i am selling.
Refund requests claiming "misdirection", aka amounting to 'opinion', 'preference' and/or 'unrealistic expectations' from the buyer's side will be considered not valid, no matter how phrased. You agree to this beforehand.
Kindly consider before committing, no one's forcing your hand. Least of all me.
Please see post right below this one for one more pic, have reached the limit on this one.
Any questions, by all means PM or post here.