Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Jun 16, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #10,278 of 14,284
Wearing the Baselworld MT-G at The Grove today:

More pics, more pics
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #10,279 of 14,284
Appreciate the comment! Didn't know if I wanted to get the black and rose gold version, but as soon as I saw the brass/bronze/vintage/limited version, I had to have it.
normal_smile .gif

You are pulled to the word Limited as well
wink_face.gif
 I'd be just like that
rolleyes.gif

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #10,280 of 14,284
Jun 16, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #10,281 of 14,284
  New G-Shock that will be released sometime next month - the G-Steel:

I guess somewhere between the MT-G and MR G? Price wise I mean!

Jun 16, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #10,282 of 14,284
Jun 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #10,284 of 14,284
  More pics, more pics
biggrin.gif

Will do, in due time, my friend! 
beerchug.gif
 (orange juice in my glass)

You are pulled to the word Limited as well
wink_face.gif
 I'd be just like that
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, Limited Edition does have a nice ring to it...also, resale tends to be higher than non-Limited as well, if I ever had to sell my watch(es).

I don't know Liam, I'd sign up for any of these
biggrin.gif

Make sure to purchase the MRG-G1000B or equivalent (more expensive model) if you decide to purchase a MR-G, because it contains the most DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the case and band.  However I did see a person with the MR-G B version (graphite color/first MR-G of the three) that posted scuff marks on his clasp band area since he scuffed his MR-G on his desk everyday as he typed at work.

The MR-G table explains below:

I guess somewhere between the MT-G and MR G? Price wise I mean!

I don't have final international prices yet, but I read that it is meant to cost half of the price of MT-G.  I so far don't see a Multi-Band 6 marking on the face of the G-Steel, which would automatically lower its price compared to the MT-G (or MR-G).

Wait…You're black??? 
eek.gif

All this time I thought you needed to fix the exposure on your camera 
tongue.gif

Oh yes, that's right...you haven't seen my past girlfriends - once they went black, they all needed wheelchairs. 
wink.gif

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #10,285 of 14,284

Will do, in due time, my friend! 
beerchug.gif
 (orange juice in my glass)

Yeah, Limited Edition does have a nice ring to it...also, resale tends to be higher than non-Limited as well, if I ever had to sell my watch(es).

Make sure to purchase the MRG-G1000B or equivalent (more expensive model) if you decide to purchase a MR-G, because it contains the most DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on the case and band.  However I did see a person with the MR-G B version (graphite color/first MR-G of the three) that posted scuff marks on his clasp band area since he scuffed his MR-G on his desk everyday as he typed at work.

The MR-G table explains below:

I don't have final international prices yet, but I read that it is meant to cost half of the price of MT-G.  I so far don't see a Multi-Band 6 marking on the face of the G-Steel, which would automatically lower its price compared to the MT-G (or MR-G).

Oh yes, that's right...you haven't seen my past girlfriends - once they went black, they all needed wheelchairs. 
wink.gif

Now you are cracking me up MoeD, starting to sound like old Archie Luxury and his "Once you go Asian never Caucasian" again! Of course you do have some BIG watches
wink_face.gif
 LOL

Jun 17, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #10,287 of 14,284
Wearing this today (DGK x G-Shock Collaboration Limited Edition):

Different lighting

"DGK" shows when watch is illuminated

Slightly different angle

Jun 17, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #10,288 of 14,284
That is a good looking watch MoeD but I really like the embroidered pillow/blanket? 

Broke out the Rasta "G" today, can't believe the amount and from who I get comps on this thing from
blink.gif

Jun 17, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #10,289 of 14,284
Seiko Cocktail Time is on massdrop today - I'd have bought one if I didn't just have to shell out for a custom knife that was completed today. 

Might still try - we'll see. 

Jun 17, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #10,290 of 14,284
That is a good looking watch MoeD but I really like the embroidered pillow/blanket? 

Broke out the Rasta "G" today, can't believe the amount and from who I get comps on this thing from:blink:

Thanks! And yeah, that's an embroidered pillow. Hella expensive in my opinion - I purchased it for my fiancée a few years ago. It takes over 40 hours of embroidering to create each pillow. You can get the California model and other location-themed models at any Kitson store or on Amazon (same price either way).

Regarding your Rasta - doesn't surprise me at all. The more eye catching the G, the more in-person compliments you'll usually get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back